Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dry weight pre trim on Bruce was 18+oz with the bulk of the stems gone. Got a little over an ounce and a half trimmed last night but I was exhausted so I didn't get far lol.

have u documented that weight, with picz, in ur journal :confused1: ppp

One npk pack is tiny for 15$..... I mean tiny.....
I was gonna ask why you’re using those? Totally unneeded in my opinion. Yes , they’ll probably make a bit of difference….but if money is tight ditch those things man…mc one part is cheap and will get the job done just fine.

one 5lb bag will last years worth the cost i think
I'm working on building a grow room in my 50X40 shop. It's not going to be small. It will be as big as I can fit in the back corner, be able to walk around the two corner sides, be able to service the mini-split, and not block my rear roll up door that in the middle......front roll up door on spaced on either side.

The bag of MC one part I have would last years with that growroom FULLY packed! LOL!

I will once she's trimmed! I have a hard time believing that there will be 2oz or more of trim to take off so I think I should still be ok lol

ok, be sure & tag me with it ;) ppp

I was gonna ask why you’re using those? Totally unneeded in my opinion. Yes , they’ll probably make a bit of difference….but if money is tight ditch those things man…mc one part is cheap and will get the job done just fine.

I have found that with my RO water the Silica, yucca, kelp, and Humic helps balance my ph. I need much less ph down when using them in my mix :shrug: :thumbsup: And yes one little bag of Mc has lasted me while and I waste a lot:rofl:
I’m guessing MOG will have more to say about it

ok, be sure & tag me with it ;) ppp
Of course!

Since I'm up here now lol

Trimmed so far
20220706_183327.jpg

Smalls
20220706_183341.jpg

Mains
20220706_183412.jpg

I have found that with my RO water the Silica, yucca, kelp, and Humic helps balance my ph. I need much less ph down when using them in my mix :shrug: :thumbsup: And yes one little bag of Mc has lasted me while and I waste a lot:rofl:
I’m guessing MOG will have more to say about it
Are you buying that water? Or you have some sort of ro filter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back