Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey @Mañ'O'Green how come all the extra stuff is needed in your two part schedule? Is it lacking without? In that regard, it seems the one part is more complete? Or is this just your personal way of maximizing the plants, and the basetwo part nute will get the job done?
It's dialed in as he says.... One part is lacking!!!! He has every instrument to test... For everything and he spent along time.. on this and has it dialed in for autos

It's dialed in as he says.... One part is lacking!!!! He has every instrument to test... For everything and he spent along time.. on this and has it dialed in for autos
He could explain the best.. I trust his work .... His plants alone speak the truth.... So I went a head and bought everything I needed to follow his schedule.... I want max yield and potency.... And he has achieved this with this....

This seems to be an every day thing! Feed the dogs and they lay there a good 20min watching each other to make sure nobody steals from the others bowl! :shrug::rofl:View attachment 1483001
I have to lock 1 of mine up when they eat, she eats her food in 30 seconds and then tries to steal

I mean, instrumentation is one thing but the proof is in the pudding, I say. Lotsa folks smoking lotsa great weed grown without all the extras. I was just trying to help when you said the only downside was it’s expensive. I was trying to point out that it doesn’t have to be.

When i was new and on my 1st harvest, i googled if i could freeze my weed and google lied to me and said no
The main risk that I think has some reality to it is that when the buds are frozen, the trichs are easy to knock off. The no brainer cure is just don't disturb them when they are frozen. If you need some, gently place the jar of bud somewhere to fully thaw before taking what you need, and putting the jar back in the freezer. In any case, the kief that gets knocked loose in the jar is still good, so I do not worry about it.

At this point, I have not noticed any deterioration in flavour, but I may have noticed a bit more sleepy power with one strain which suggests that THC is still moving to CBN gradually in the presence of air, even in the freezer. Works for me, I want it mostly for sleep. :biggrin: :pighug:

I mean, instrumentation is one thing but the proof is in the pudding, I say. Lotsa folks smoking lotsa great weed grown without all the extras. I was just trying to help when you said the only downside was it’s expensive. I was trying to point out that it doesn’t have to be.
I know I appreciate it ..... The bags are small but if I can grow beast... It doesn't matter to me.... I'd be happy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back