Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized I forgot to do an update this week :rofl: :rofl:
this is from last week….day 63 or so
285C7B91-8D0D-4C7B-BF16-A28030676299.jpeg

front right
1587DB5E-2ABE-4C35-9A2B-B91412811FE7.jpeg

Agreed you are 100% right I still have some 1 part i might go back as i had good luck with it also just don't over don't it i found IMO. But am trying repluticate @Mañ'O'Green work with my coco girls. this what i am feeding the APK #12 since week 9+ my whole feed chart is a mess so i just screened shotted the most recent feed and what i will finish feeding unless told otherwise :haha::rofl::rofl: I still have a long ways to go my VPD hasn't been 100% perfect :thumbsup:

Starting PPM less <15 apera EC60 (tds. factor .5)

PH to 5.8-5.9

View attachment 1483021
Not using cal-mag at all...

They are in what i am calling my seed tent my 2x4 red poison and bloody skunk are reversed and i have a red gorilla girl xl in the middle of them so this should be a fun seed run, i may get 1000's and very little useful buds from red gorilla girl xl but that is okay, this was just a test to see if i could do it, get s1 seeds and get pollen for later usage.

I'll do my best to avoid my female plants the days i mess with the seed tent but mistakes can be made LOL.

Do you think pollen can make it out of a tent's vent and travel airborne to another room and get in another tent's intake?
What @Mañ'O'Green said. If those plants are in the same room, even in another tent, your other plants may get seeded. I kept my pollen plants in the farthest end of the basement isolated by two closed doors and a hallway. Anything short of that, and you may end up with seeds where you don't want them. I have heard of peeps with plants being pollenated through forced air heating. Once that stuff is airborne, it can travel a long way.

Letting your two pollen plants do their deed with one other girl in the same tent will likely result in multiple different genetic strains:
1. self pollenation on each of the pollen plants because they will likely have some female flowers left that get pollenated. (Two S1 strains)
2. Crosses on the pollen plants when pollenated by the other pollen plants. (Two F1 strains - arguably, you could have 4 F1 strains here if direction of pollenation is considered)
3. Two different crosses on the female plant from the two different pollen sources. (Two F1 strains)

So, as I read it, 6 or more different genetic strains, and that is before you consider the genetic variation likely in S1 or F1 seeds. And you will not be able to distinguish some from others. This is a particular problem with your female plant. She will produce two different crosses, and the seeds will be indistinguishable. However, if you have the room and inclination, you could do a pheno hunt among dozens of plants and you might come up with a gem or two.

OTOH, if you isolate pollen from each pollen plant carefully, you would end up with lots of seeds of known parentage, plus a decent amount of bud off the female plant. Keep in mind that pollenation of a single branch will produce hundreds of seeds. Letting an entire plant get pollenated naturally the way you are setting up will likely result in thousands of seeds.

Good luck with it mate. :pighug:

What is the best method for freezing buds? in mason jars or huge ziplockbags with air sucked out? i have vacuum sealing setup but the last time i used it.. it crushed the flower and looks like mexican brick weed months later when opened.
No idea if best, but I freeze mine in sealed jars, no vacuum. If I tried vacuum, it would be in jars, not bags, in order to avoid crushing. Also, regardless of vacuum or not, jars protect the frozen bud from disturbance while frozen, whereas bags would not do this as well.

As I mentioned, it seems that presence of air in the freezing container may allow THC to slowly convert to CBN even in the freezer, which could be a problem if sleep is not the objective. I think this could be dealt with by vacuuming the jars or by adding oxygen absorbent, but I have not tried either. :biggrin: :pighug:

What @Mañ'O'Green said. If those plants are in the same room, even in another tent, your other plants may get seeded. I kept my pollen plants in the farthest end of the basement isolated by two closed doors and a hallway. Anything short of that, and you may end up with seeds where you don't want them. I have heard of peeps with plants being pollenated through forced air heating. Once that stuff is airborne, it can travel a long way.

Letting your two pollen plants do their deed with one other girl in the same tent will likely result in multiple different genetic strains:
1. self pollenation on each of the pollen plants because they will likely have some female flowers left that get pollenated. (Two S1 strains)
2. Crosses on the pollen plants when pollenated by the other pollen plants. (Two F1 strains - arguably, you could have 4 F1 strains here if direction of pollenation is considered)
3. Two different crosses on the female plant from the two different pollen sources. (Two F1 strains)

So, as I read it, 6 or more different genetic strains, and that is before you consider the genetic variation likely in S1 or F1 seeds. And you will not be able to distinguish some from others. This is a particular problem with your female plant. She will produce two different crosses, and the seeds will be indistinguishable. However, if you have the room and inclination, you could do a pheno hunt among dozens of plants and you might come up with a gem or two.

OTOH, if you isolate pollen from each pollen plant carefully, you would end up with lots of seeds of known parentage, plus a decent amount of bud off the female plant. Keep in mind that pollenation of a single branch will produce hundreds of seeds. Letting an entire plant get pollenated naturally the way you are setting up will likely result in thousands of seeds.

Good luck with it mate. :pighug:
Thank you for the info brother!
How would i end up with any f1 seeds when all the pollen is from female plants, would that make all seeds s1 and fem. Red poison and bloody skunk were reversed and i can see them seeding each other and themselfs making s1's right?
The middle plant is red gorilla girl xl which is fem only (not sprayed by CS) she will be dusted by both red poison and bloody skunk natrually making s1 seeds correct?
My goal was, i had 1 seed each of bloody skunk and red poison and wanted to cross them at some point but main goal was more seeds to play with and maybe pheno hunt. I have reg skunk auto seeds, i could backcross bloody skunk with skunk auto and try to make my own black poison skunk cross with some blackberry kush strain or something like anvil/blackstrap. Dunno just playing around a bit. I will be collecting the pollen and freezing it. How long does it last in the freezer?

First 9 days 4.5 gal part A 7.5g
Part B 2.5g
Epsom salt 2g 1.75,% Epsom salt. 25%npk vit b
Npk humic acid 1/2tspn
Npk kelp 1.25g
Npk potassium 1g
Npk phosphorus 0.5g
Gypsum 2g
Npk amino 1g
Npk ominia 1g
Npk silica 1g
Npk yucca 0.25g
5gal mix week 3-5
PartA 6.26g
Partb 4.16g
Epsom 0.66g 25%vit b could be wrong @Mañ'O'Green is it 0.66 or 3.33g with 25%vit b...
Humic 1/2tspn
Kelp 1.25g
K 1g
P 1g
Gypsum 2g
Amino 1g
Silica 1g
Yucca 0.25g
Week 6 5gal mix
PartA 6.66g
Partb 2.08g
Epsom 3.33g 25%vitb
Humic 1/2tspn
Kelp1. 25g
P 3g
K 5g
Gypsum 2g
Amino 1g
Ominia 1g
Silica 1g
Yucca 0.25g
Week7
PartA 8.33g
Part B 0.25g
Epsom 0.66 25%vit b
Humic 1/2tspn
K 1g
P 1g
Gypsum 2g
Amino 1g
Yucca 0 25g
No silica in this week is this right?
Week8
PartA 8.33g
Partb 0.25g
Epsom 0.66g 25%vitb
Humic 1/2 tspn
K 1g
P 1g
Gypsum 2g
Amino 1g
Omina 1g
Silica 1g
Yucca 0.25g
Bud candy 60ml last 2weeks....
@Mañ'O'Green is this correct or could you tell me what I got wrong..... Thanks I have everything now..... Just want it correct for 5gal mix.... Thank you ... This is what I was showed just wanted to show you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back