Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fermented_Fruitz tomorrow i can go outside with my old phone and see the par on my app if you want.
Sweet I’m about to go check with mine now! We can compare! Can use to see if I’ll get enough light on the porch!

Edit* just realized I gotta pay to unlock Sun on that app! :( Guess I may need to spend the $3! :shrug:

not sure what your talking about? come on catch up:eyebrows::rofl:
View attachment 1482866
AFN does pretty much all I need or want in this social enterprise. I have zero interest in social participation in the other canna forums, too much bs, and not enough helpful and enjoyable interaction with other growers. I make a bit of an exception for Cocoforcannabis.com. There is good tech info there about using coco, and I still refer to it regularly.

Happy net surfing peeps, but you are already in the right place. :biggrin::pighug:

Thought provoking @Sour D .....:pass:..cheers for sharing....

I Always compare canna to tomato plants...:watering:..if you can grow one..you can grow the other...

So I've always Wondered why we harvest the Whole plant in one go...the Maturity level between the end buds that get the most sun and the lower or inside bud is quite Different...:pass:...you would never harvest a tomato plant whole would you...?
Nope, and so far I don't harvest my MJ in one go either. See no good reason to do that, why not let the less mature stuff get there?

Well, I guess most of my solos were done in one go other than seed branches, but they were smaller plants. :pighug:

AFN does pretty much all I need or want in this social enterprise. I have zero interest in social participation in the other canna forums, too much bs, and not enough helpful and enjoyable interaction with other growers. I make a bit of an exception for Cocoforcannabis.com. There is good tech info there about using coco, and I still refer to it regularly.

Happy net surfing peeps, but you are already in the right place. :biggrin::pighug:
I agree 100%

A whole generation of narcissists,
Wonder what will happen to there mental health when nobody is looking.
These constructs only last for short periods of time, I bet in 20yrs we won't have IG or FB.
20 years? Not nearly soon enough IMO. :pighug:

im glad im not the only one that smokes his stash before or just as the next round is done.
I’ve been babying a bag of shake and trim from my last quarter pound harvest… I’m down to two or three rips, then it’ll be on to the oil if the plant I’ve got hanging isn’t dry enough to smoke today lmao

We just need to reach out to them; we had Prescription Blend, Megacrop, Biotabs, Remo Nutrients, Dutch Pro.... shit who else has done testing on here in the past...

There's a balance between bringing on too many companies at once versus not enough; we've had tests in the past where we had to pull TEETH to get enough growers to fill the spots, simply because everyone was just full up.
You guys (and gals?) do a great job of doing all the invisible background leg work that makes this place work as well as it does. Thank you, and thank you again. :worship: :worship::pighug:

I’ve been babying a bag of shake and trim from my last quarter pound harvest… I’m down to two or three rips, then it’ll be on to the oil if the plant I’ve got hanging isn’t dry enough to smoke today lmao
I do the same as soon as its dry its getting smoked. I try and save a nice bud for a long cure so far i got an half 1/8 of cdlc and a half 1/8 of double grape. Just harvested a skunk and a 3 bog. Might actually get to give them a good cure since Im on a forced break.

I do the same as soon as its dry its getting smoked. I try and save a nice bud for a long cure so far i got an half 1/8 of cdlc and a half 1/8 of double grape. Just harvested a skunk and a 3 bog. Might actually get to give them a good cure since Im on a forced break.
I’ve gotta get a lot to be able to do that. if it looks like a girl is going to give me 5-8 zips, I’ll stash some. If it’s less than that I’ll have It gone insanely fast if it’s got the effects I love (heavy body stone, slight head buzz, Or just stuff that makes me happy go lucky).
I’ve still got a couple big blunts stashed from my first gg4 grow back in 2017.….but that’ll just because I can’t remember where my wife moved my old stash box and grinder lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back