Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's a good thing I didn't have an outdoor grow this year.
It's been hitting over 100*F for a few days and this weekend is supposed to be hitting 105*F plus with a heat index of over 114*F.
Sure hope the grid can take the load!
6B656934-8A2B-429D-AE4C-3E270E16CA8F.jpeg

A whole generation of narcissists,
Wonder what will happen to there mental health when nobody is looking.
These constructs only last for short periods of time, I bet in 20yrs we won't have IG or FB.
Gonna make a comeback!
1657129704351.gif

I gave my Vet friend some weed last year that had a nice 17-18 day dry, but only two week cure. I wasn't able to come up later after it was full cured. It was nice and stable in a grove bag. I gave him a couple of half-oz grove bags and told him to let it cure.
Well, the first bag last a week before he busted into it. He did sample it for a few days and then put it back up. He did stay out of it for a good while. He went back to that same bag after finishing his other stash. He called me all stoned and asked if the weed gets stronger in the cure. LOL! I told him so far all the strains I've grown seemed to have increased in potency with a good cure. Some seem to benefit more than others, but I can't put my finger on why. It must be terp related in some fashion.

If you look at the best traditional hash makers most is left to cure for two years at the minimum. There a reson they do this and they know it gets stronger over time as the cannabinoids break down into other compounds.

I with you it does become strain dependent. My Sour G cut need the 2 month cure minimum. Its far to racey and anxiety inducing. But after the 2 month cure its chills out ghe raceyness to a super powerful psychedelic high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back