Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. I use them as long term storage more then anything. Still get a good 2 weeks in a jar.
Shit 2 weeks, I must have the patience of Saint. I cure for 4 to 8 weeks. My personal stash I don't touch until at least 6 to 8 weeks in the jar. My patience get after 4 weeks.

Shit 2 weeks, I must have the patience of Saint. I cure for 4 to 8 weeks. My personal stash I don't touch until at least 6 to 8 weeks in the jar. My patience get after 4 weeks.
It all depends on of i got some or i need to smoke. Lol. So far. A couple weeks is all got till i smoke my stash. I must grow more at a time. Lol. Im taking a break. A forced break. So now i should be able to get a good cure and have a fat stash.

Ha. I have zero patience. I'll vac seal enough to last me a month, then throw it in the deep freezer for a day and then dig in lmao

@Frank the Dank
Hell, I'm gonna have to do that with this one if she turns out like yours did, Just because I have more vac seal bags than jars...
IMG_20220706_111438821_HDR.jpg

:worship:

. I have zero patience.
:yeahthat: mine doesn’t make it to cure I smoke to much:pass:

It's 2022, right? Doc doesn't know why the meds didn't work. Well, online it says what he gave me can make ring worms worse.
His PA took a 'sample' from my leg. So I got a little hole in my leg. Reminded me of making gaskets and punching out the boltholes! LOL! She told me to keep applying the salve that makes it worse. Yeah, I'm gonna jump right on that!:grump:
Looks like I'll just have to fix myself. The 4x4 will have to deal with one less UVB light for a while.

I want my Dr. Mull I had as a kid! Best Doctor eva! The next best was the one I had when I first moved to my farm. I had him for about 15yrs and he retired from private practice and went to a residency at a hospital.

DAMMIT!
I'm just gonna make me a big ol' cheeseburger and have a Pepsi wif sum chips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back