Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Testing testing, 1,2,3,4...

I received a few testers from Grove Bags..
Screenshot_20220706-102755.png

You can put clear nail polish on the ringworm on your leg and it'll pretty much suffocate it overnight :d5: Treating the cats it's a whole other problem
The oral meds did nothing and then the ointment made it worse.:wall:
Depending on what he says and does today, I may grab some of those tanning goggles and pull one of my UVB lights outta my 4x4 and start quick treatments. They make UVB devices just for this, but UVB light is UVB light. It seems it doesn't take that much time of exposure for it to work......... 30 seconds at a time for a dose. I'll do two doses a day and see what happens.

I was just making fun of this on Facebook :rofl: I was teasing that no one at Farm Cut knows how to trim pot, so they made up a clever story about how they just leave it long in the leaf on purpose :rofl:

Now that's more likely than not... nailed it conversation over
:crying:

Last edited:
The oral meds did nothing and then the ointment made it worse.:wall:
Depending on what he says and does today, I may grab some of those tanning goggles and pull one of my UVB lights outta my 4x4 and start quick treatments. They make UVB devices just for this, but UVB light is UVB light. It seems it doesn't take that much time of exposure for it to work......... 30 seconds at a time for a dose. I'll do two doses a day and see what happens.
Candle Bush will cure it. Find the flowers, grind it up into a paste with purified water and put it directly on it. The let it dry. Do it twice a day until it's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back