Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's a good thing I didn't have an outdoor grow this year.
It's been hitting over 100*F for a few days and this weekend is supposed to be hitting 105*F plus with a heat index of over 114*F.
Sure hope the grid can take the load!
been over 100F here for weeks, outside with 40% shade cloth my peppers are loving it! just water more and you will do fine if you have shade lol

UGH!
Today is just a big ol 'doctor day'.
Got an appt with the regular doc at 10 and then physical therapy at 2 and then acupuncture and chiro after that.

Fuggin cats gave me ringworms on my leg......feeding the cats in shorts. I know the damn tom that got to the girls brought it in. Spot can;t understand why I don't pet her! LOL!
I have no idea WTF I'm going to do with the cats and kittens. I can't give them away with ringworms. I can't bathe and treat 12 damn cats n kittens. I'm not going to abandon them either.
I've got one kitten that looks like a cat my Mom had and he's got a personality. I could bring him in and treat him, but he'd have to be a house cat that never goes outside.
I just don;t know.
You can put clear nail polish on the ringworm on your leg and it'll pretty much suffocate it overnight :d5: Treating the cats it's a whole other problem

Since me being on here i have not seen any nutrient companys do a grow and show like dynomyco is doing, are they more rare on here? i love my mega crop 1 part but i wonder what else is out there to shoot off against it.

We just need to reach out to them; we had Prescription Blend, Megacrop, Biotabs, Remo Nutrients, Dutch Pro.... shit who else has done testing on here in the past...

There's a balance between bringing on too many companies at once versus not enough; we've had tests in the past where we had to pull TEETH to get enough growers to fill the spots, simply because everyone was just full up.

What is this for, Bill?
We been having a discussion on less than shaved trimming due to an article in High Times about the Farm Cut collective over in Cali and how we could try getting people used to the idea of sugar leaves still being on the buds.

We just need to reach out to them; we had Prescription Blend, Megacrop, Biotabs, Remo Nutrients, Dutch Pro.... shit who else has done testing on here in the past...

There's a balance between bringing on too many companies at once versus not enough; we've had tests in the past where we had to pull TEETH to get enough growers to fill the spots, simply because everyone was just full up.
Makes more sense now. I only have been here a short while and was just wondering.

We been having a discussion on less than shaved trimming due to an article in High Times about the Farm Cut collective over in Cali and how we could try getting people used to the idea of sugar leaves still being on the buds.

I was just making fun of this on Facebook :rofl: I was teasing that no one at Farm Cut knows how to trim pot, so they made up a clever story about how they just leave it long in the leaf on purpose :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back