Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I tried instagram for 3 weeks or so and i'm deleting it, i made a cannabis account and only followed cannabis related things but people start bitching about politics and seeing stupid 18 year old girls dancing around grow tents/plants does not make me want to be there. i guess i'm getting old.

That's one of the big reasons I love it here. Political talk is banned! I honestly do not care to know anyone's political party here. I just wanna talk about weed man!

Last edited:
Well, I tried instagram for 3 weeks or so and i'm deleting it, i made a cannabis account and only followed cannabis related things but people start bitching about politics and seeing stupid 18 year old girls dancing around grow tents/plants does not make me want to be there. i guess i'm getting old.
I have an account on IG and it's mainly canna related.I don't post any of my stuff. I do comment from time to time.
I mainly use it to see different canna and methods of growing.
I use it most often in 'da library' instead of car mags :smoking:...which I haven't bought one in several years

maybe, i use it in my 2.3x2.3 lol i used it in my 4x4 once to help light my 1lb plant when it was huge. i'd say 3x3 max but maybe just for veg you could get away with the 4x4 but the corners and sides might suffer.
Ill run it next to my 2qb board hlg light....

UGH!
Today is just a big ol 'doctor day'.
Got an appt with the regular doc at 10 and then physical therapy at 2 and then acupuncture and chiro after that.

Fuggin cats gave me ringworms on my leg......feeding the cats in shorts. I know the damn tom that got to the girls brought it in. Spot can;t understand why I don't pet her! LOL!
I have no idea WTF I'm going to do with the cats and kittens. I can't give them away with ringworms. I can't bathe and treat 12 damn cats n kittens. I'm not going to abandon them either.
I've got one kitten that looks like a cat my Mom had and he's got a personality. I could bring him in and treat him, but he'd have to be a house cat that never goes outside.
I just don;t know.

Thought provoking @Sour D .....:pass:..cheers for sharing....

I Always compare canna to tomato plants...:watering:..if you can grow one..you can grow the other...

So I've always Wondered why we harvest the Whole plant in one go...the Maturity level between the end buds that get the most sun and the lower or inside bud is quite Different...:pass:...you would never harvest a tomato plant whole would you...?
I've started harvesting the big buds that are up in the light first and let the lowers languish for a few more days. Definitely evens out the color more and am sure they get stronger as well.
Thanks for the rep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back