Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning afn...Hmm I woke up and won me... One of those Marshydro fc-3000 in the giveaway... Going right in my veg tent.... Let's see what this baby can do... Against my Hlg..... Hell ya what a good morning.....
i won that light last year, great light. nice going man

The more I think about it the more it sounds attractive.
My only hang up is the trim is mine and I get the cream in the form of rosin and hash. But that's only because I've let my model alow it.
And I'm very a small operation compared to most.

I'm with you Bill if I was to go commercial I would be on a very similar path as you sir.
In fact I love the fact you've shown before and after pics of what they loose in the trim bin, Genius idea sir.
I'm with you, small ( 6 plants) and the trim/larf is mine....only sell some to fund the grow, the upgrades and my beer habit..

I'm with you, small ( 6 plants) and the trim/larf is mine....only sell some to fund the grow, the upgrades and my beer habit..
sell? nope that requires knowing people and having friends. i make nothing :smoking:

So, not wanting to infringe on their logo/name, I'm trying to come up with a name that puts the same idea across as Farm Cut but in different words...any ideas?
Growers Cut/Growers Trim. I don't trim my sugar leaves off my head stash since I like the way it burns in joints and adds to the rosin. Doesn't taste like leaves after it's been cured. I will trim prettier for what I give away

Mmmm....But.....I can grow 20 females in a 20 ltr pot............that Could be 20 Dfferenet crosses per pot....my Norm is 4 pots per season....
Potentially 80 different crosses per season.....and I normally get away with 3 seasons per yer........:eyebrows:....

Gardeners Green.....:eyebrows:
True, but my neighbors are too close for me to really do that.....watching the neighborhood vibe close with those two seeders out there on the back deck and check daily on the hides I have set up..

Good morning afn...Hmm I woke up and won me... One of those Marshydro fc-3000 in the giveaway... Going right in my veg tent.... Let's see what this baby can do... Against my Hlg..... Hell ya what a good morning.....

Wow @Tattoochase ..... :headbang: ...For Real.....?..............Live Stoners are on a hell of a Lucky Streak ATM.........:woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back