Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
No difference in Reddit or RIU! It's why I'm in neither place.

yup samehere deleted IG and reddit accounts AFN is the only and the best :headbang: :headbang: :smokeout:
i won that light last year, great light. nice going man
Hell yeah awesome thanks for sharing. I been toying with the idea of getting the FC-3000 for my 3x3 tent

Thanks.... Can it cover a 4x4 veg print?
maybe, i use it in my 2.3x2.3 lol i used it in my 4x4 once to help light my 1lb plant when it was huge. i'd say 3x3 max but maybe just for veg you could get away with the 4x4 but the corners and sides might suffer.

Well, I tried instagram for 3 weeks or so and i'm deleting it, i made a cannabis account and only followed cannabis related things but people start bitching about politics and seeing stupid 18 year old girls dancing around grow tents/plants does not make me want to be there. i guess i'm getting old.

Well, I tried instagram for 3 weeks or so and i'm deleting it, i made a cannabis account and only followed cannabis related things but people start bitching about politics and seeing stupid 18 year old girls dancing around grow tents/plants does not make me want to be there. i guess i'm getting old.
The whole "Look At Me, Isn't I Special" culture.

I'm with you, small ( 6 plants) and the trim/larf is mine....only sell some to fund the grow, the upgrades and my beer habit..
I do the same to pay for the grow. I give away more flower and processed product than I sell. My Vet buddy is sending me a new Infinity circ fan to help support my grow. I told him he didn't have to do that, but he wanted to help with my growing.
I just tell him to keep at his father-in-law in selling to his golf buddies. I cut his father-in-law a good deal on flower that sells to them. He was getting flower from a silly guy getting it from Colorado and bringing it to Texas. He told me all the golf buddies went nuts when he started selling them mine. He said, "No more Bubba Weed!" :funny::hump:
I thought that was funny as F. He has one that is FAR left. They are as about polar opposites as you can get. This guy started running thru my bud he bought from him. He asked him if there was a problem with the bud. The guy told him, "I just can't keep away from it! That's really good shit!" :funny:

I keep telling his father-in-law that he needs to get his lib friend to try some of my full melt hashish. If he thinks that flower was good, he’d go crazy over the hashish! LOL!
I know the father-in-law gets jealous when I give my friend bud and oil, so I usually tell him to pick out a couple nuggs for himself. :biggrin:

The 2 family members i have that do like canna buy those stupid "carts" and refuse to buy flower so i can't even gift them anything haha
Make your own "Pussy Sticks"!

But you may have to deal with Randy and Towelie! :biggrin:
vape-on-this.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back