Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
That bottom one is clearly a Portuguese Fighting Llama…..you’re lucky he didn’t take a finger or two…. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I didn’t get in the pen with that 1 cuz it had been separated from the pack for getting too aggressive with a female! I got that dirty look just taking a pic from over the gate 40’ away! :yoinks::rofl:

Think I’m gonna go pluck 3 juniors from EB mountain in the garage and pop me 3 autos in the 2x4! I’ll wait to put my grassroots bags back in there til I have a tray and auto valve or some blumats! I always forget to water the 3gal bags and they fry out too often on me so gives plants a very unhappy and unproductive life! :doh::rofl:

Think I’m gonna go pluck 3 juniors from EB mountain in the garage and pop me 3 autos in the 2x4! I’ll wait to put my grassroots bags back in there til I have a tray and auto valve or some blumats! I always forget to water the 3gal bags and they fry out too often on me so gives plants a very unhappy and unproductive life! :doh::rofl:
3 Jrs in a 2x4 make for a pretty packed tent, huh?

Hell yeah! Tag me when you do so I can follow along. Ive still got another month or two before I start my next seeds. Maybe if you bring along one of those llamas to EB mountain you can bring me back a couple :crying:

Hell yeah! Tag me when you do so I can follow along. Ive still got another month or two before I start my next seeds. Maybe if you bring along one of those llamas to EB mountain you can bring me back a couple :crying:
Only goats are allowed at EB mountain! ;)
1660865101316.gif

Well tiny goats are allowed not regular goats! They seem like they’d be a load of laughs once u get stoned! I say once u get as if most people don’t just stay high like I do! Prob easier to pick out the times I’m not high! :eyebrows::crying:

Holy fuck whoever it was mentioned tacos but I found this quesadilla place today and it was off the chain! I’ve been on a kick lately trying quesadillas from all over trying to find a good 1 and this place is it! I just got the plain-o with chicken but I’ll be trying steak next time! :headbang:
29F2BC94-BBA2-4FB5-A3E5-4BB385210CC2.jpeg
FE7D38AE-4E1C-47EA-8BD6-DC5D2BF16662.jpeg
C8EC6C42-2572-4EAB-8DF6-49F7C766D72C.jpeg

That’s Dilla’s not dillo’s! ;)
E868F05F-AE22-43EE-B7BA-980655575FEF.jpeg

Are these big enough to start my Twenty20 sts reversal spray? Anyone have any suggestions? They have pistils sticking out...
20220818_185035.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back