Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool! What ya gonna topdress with? I'm very impressed with the quality of Coast of Maine Lobster Compost/ Simply great quality. It's like what I used to make large scale. DARK brown, smells fantastic, very well composted and sifted. Came at the right moisture level and I'm sure it has good life in it. Compost teas get a good bloom pretty quickly.
This next run will be all EBs.......2 regulars and 5 Jrs in 3 tents. While I get my media in order, I'll run Roots Organic Original as the main media, mixed with the 'Dynamite' I won. It's not too hot and will easily carry to flower with just water. The lobster compost will be my bank with some new stuff I want to try to go in there and starting a foliar program with ferments in veg and soil in flower. I can still feed liquids, just takes care to not wash nutes into the rez. That just means spreading out the applications.... more applications in smaller doses.
Im planning on using BAS Build a Flower+Craft Blend for top dressing. Eventually id like to start making my own KNF inputs, once I've got a better grasp on growing in living soil.

Flexing on that dynamite stick lol

I wish that raffle said what we were winning instead of them just giving 1 dude a Corvette and the next guy gets a Malibu :face:
its deceiving as fuck watching 1 guy get double the prize and when you win you get half the amount.

Its like if i was raffling away bud, and 1 guy wins i send him 1/4 oz and someone else wins i send him a 1/2 oz and make it public so all can see.

Kinda fucked up ya think but free is free..
:crying::crying::crying:

I wish that raffle said what we were winning instead of them just giving 1 dude a Corvette and the next guy gets a Malibu :face:
its deceiving as fuck watching 1 guy get double the prize and when you win you get half the amount.

Its like if i was raffling away bud, and 1 guy wins i send him 1/4 oz and someone else wins i send him a 1/2 oz and make it public so all can see.

???????????
giphy.webp

What a day FINALLY got the nightmare job poured and can see the end :yay:and as it usually goes, I get close to finishing one and I sell another :cooldance:.

giphy.gif

Fishing, Fishing, and Fishing. That was me today. And @Dabber, if it is minor consolation, I caught as many fish as you did today. Or less. :biggrin:

In other news, I heard something hit the water while standing there tying on yet another fly. It sounded like I dropped something. I searched, found nothing and concluded that I had heard some random noise from the river.

Later, I discovered a lack of keys when back to the truck. Fortunately there was a spare aboard. Turns out that what I heard hit the water must have been my truck keys. They must have slotted themselves between rocks, because I searched for what made the noise and found nothing. ~$400 Cdn later, not to mention a week or ten days waiting, the key will be replaced. Predatory BS, in my opinion. The cost of those programmable keys to Toyota is like a couple bucks, but they have you, at least they do in small towns with negligible options. :eek1::shrug::eek1:
Well peeps, news on the truck keys front. Turns out that whatever hit the water was not my truck keys, they were safely in a jacket inadvertently left in my fishing buddy's truck when I transferred my stuff back to my truck after he did the driving. It was cool when we left in the morning, and I was wearing a thin shell, into which I zipped my keys. By the time we got done fishing and back to his truck, it was blazing hot (by our standards - ~30C), and I was sweating like a pig in my chest waders. No surprise that "jacket" did not come to mind by the time I transferred my junk and starting searching for the keys.

All of which I figured out last night in bed, and which was confirmed in a phone message this morning from my buddy who found the jacket when he unloaded at home. As he put it, he picked up the jacket and heard a jingle, opened the pocket, and there was a key fob.
So maybe I should put the ~$400 toward some hobby or other. Not mentioning which hobby. :biggrin: :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back