Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WildBill do you do two plants in an EBjr?
No I would not. If I did plant two in an Earthbox, it would be a Regular. The regular has two wicking spots and the Jr has only one. There would be less conflicts over water and more space for nutes between them.
You could do it I guess, but you would have to make a pretty good size compost bank as your top dress mound. Two girls could eat up quite a bit of nutes. I guess the key is to not stunt one or get vastly different phenos. You wouldn't want one to overpower the other. I'd say photo clones would have the best chance of the best results that you could get with that set up.
It would be a good challenge with auto seeds. I would choose a stable girl with little variation.
Please tag me if you do. I'm gonna start updating my Earthbox thread with my theories and methods on them. Maybe I can make it into fixed go to thread with the info that I come about from doing and what others contribute.
Maybe something to leave behind when I'm dead and gone.

Yes, I have strongly considered goats. But, then i'd have shit everywhere...:haha: There are a couple people that rent their goats out to control the grass and fertilize

Also, there are lots llamas and alpacas around here. My mom had an alpaca farm for 15 years after she retired from nursing. There were 3 llamas they used for security animals for coyotes as well as 3 Great Pyrenees dogs. Only had one get inside the fences and the llamas stomped it to death.
Those are alpacas in the bottom pics. Beautiful animals and their wool is beyond compare for warmth and moisture wicking. Not so tasty though...
My local garden shop has a few llamas but they def aren’t friendly towards me! Wouldn’t even take the branch of leaves I tried to feed it but as soon as I threw it down and walked off it went right for it! Just didn’t like me I guess! :shrug:
C71951A6-7387-42D7-91F4-B1ECA1FF2DCC.jpeg
15137790-DE06-458B-A61A-93D3A725EE0B.jpeg

My local garden shop has a few llamas but they def aren’t friendly towards me! Wouldn’t even take the branch of leaves I tried to feed it but as soon as I threw it down and walked off it went right for it! Just didn’t like me I guess! :shrug:
View attachment 1503217View attachment 1503218
Body language says "look at this guy with cookie crumbs all over his shirt trying to feed us a tree branch" :rofl:

Ears down and back has about the same message as a deep throated snarl from Mr. Rotty Rottweiler: "Fork with me mate, and yer gonna hurt and bleed" "Bad" "or if I'm in a real mood, really, really bad." :crying: :biggrin:

That bottom one is clearly a Portuguese Fighting Llama…..you’re lucky he didn’t take a finger or two…. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@WildBill do you do two plants in an EBjr?
Def not mine had many a criss crossed branch doing 2 in a full size EB! And it was a solid root block when I dumped box out after run! U could maybe make it work but I’d stick with 1 in a JR!

No I would not. If I did plant two in an Earthbox, it would be a Regular. The regular has two wicking spots and the Jr has only one. There would be less conflicts over water and more space for nutes between them.
You could do it I guess, but you would have to make a pretty good size compost bank as your top dress mound. Two girls could eat up quite a bit of nutes. I guess the key is to not stunt one or get vastly different phenos. You wouldn't want one to overpower the other. I'd say photo clones would have the best chance of the best results that you could get with that set up.
It would be a good challenge with auto seeds. I would choose a stable girl with little variation.
Please tag me if you do. I'm gonna start updating my Earthbox thread with my theories and methods on them. Maybe I can make it into fixed go to thread with the info that I come about from doing and what others contribute.
Maybe something to leave behind when I'm dead and gone.
The juniors also have 2 but they are close together in the center of the deck vs in the corners with the full size! :d5:

OH JEBUS!
tenor.gif

I read that at the end of my
INHALE!
THANKS for making me waste that hit!
:funny: :funny: :funny:
I had that Swordfish jumping outta the water
with the
VAPOR FLYING!

............I prolly would have coughed 10-15 sec later anyway. It was a huge hit on a fresh dab, on a fresh battery and on the highest heat.
It was a

30230492_N5U05XQUkPgbCLpOQXREHqBM3KILagj8o_ztE9ow09M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back