Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Light recommendations for a 2x4 in the $200-250 range? :smokeout: :pass:
I’ve got a used kingbrite with your name on it! ;)
Just ask @Kyote they’re the tits! At no extra cost I’ll even give u the one that doesn’t flash like a strobe light….unless u wanna get into breeding without the need for colloidal silver! :eyebrows:
:pighug:

Better start then, might be a tad late but should work if it's going to.
I turned light off sprayed then I'll wait till they dry turn light back on.....I'm always at work when lights go out....think this will be ok?

@Zeromitch your doing reversal spray....my plants are at day 23 is it time to start spray? They got pistils showing?
When da pistols show let it flow….amigo!
1660870264199.gif

I’ve got a used kingbrite with your name on it! ;)
Just ask @Kyote they’re the tits! At no extra cost I’ll even give u the one that doesn’t flash like a strobe light….unless u wanna get into breeding without the need for colloidal silver! :eyebrows:
:pighug:
Hmm, interesting! Which light of theirs are you talking about? And, maybe a strobe feature could come in handy... if you get your plants some super good drugs(nutes), they might want to rave or grow up to be DJs, hahaha :pighug:

Think I’m gonna go pluck 3 juniors from EB mountain in the garage and pop me 3 autos in the 2x4! I’ll wait to put my grassroots bags back in there til I have a tray and auto valve or some blumats! I always forget to water the 3gal bags and they fry out too often on me so gives plants a very unhappy and unproductive life! :doh::rofl:
You're going to use all your horizontal and vertical space! Keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back