Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens......had odd weather here as well, no rain forecast for next few days so watered the passion fruit vines out front and about 7 pm big storm clouds started forming and starting in with a deluge about 7:30pm that went on till 9pm......

Good morning everyone! @Mossy @WildBill @Zeromitch @Talonxracer

:smokeout:
Havin some yogurt with blueberries and peaches getting ready to mow the grass. On grass of course! 3.5 hours worth. Kind of accept it now so it's not so daunting. Burn one and some headphones it's not so bad. My last house, downtown in a city, took 5 minutes with a plug in weedeater.

If it's later in the day, I fill up a camelback with gin and tonics. Can get kinda squirrelly by the end!

Morning kittens......had odd weather here as well, no rain forecast for next few days so watered the passion fruit vines out front and about 7 pm big storm clouds started forming and starting in with a deluge about 7:30pm that went on till 9pm......
Might have a high of 85 today, nice break! Next week will be a nice break with more rain in the forecast. Maybe we can get outta the burn ban next week.

Good Afternoon Live Chatterboxes

:gary:

Hall just played here. Wanted to go, but I had prior obligations. Not a big fan of the more popular stuff, but he plays all kinds of music. Not sure if you've seen it, but he has a TV show called Live at Darrell's House. Cool show as he plays with a lot of different people you wouldn't expect. Multi talented musician.

QUOTE="Cerebral Goo, post: 2646072, member: 59209"]
Hall just played here. Wanted to go, but I had prior obligations. Not a big fan of the more popular stuff, but he plays all kinds of music. Not sure if you've seen it, but he has a TV show called Live at Darrell's House. Cool show as he plays with a lot of different people you wouldn't expect. Multi talented musician.
[/QUOTE]
Then, because the world needs it, there's Callin Oates, your emergency Hall and Oates helpline. Anytime you need to hear some H&O or a good fake number to give someone:
719-26-OATES (62837)

an extra carburetor on the mower? Need to soop that puppy up!

a bit like this bill .....

1660828638956.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back