Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing it wasn't a block fire. Those are VERY nasty. You CAN'T put it out with water. Water makes it worse.
I have no idea how it happened, but it was the air hoses that caught fire! We did manage to extinguish the flames.. thankfully..

LOL, those engine blocks are awesome when on fire, you can not put them out as you mentioned with water, PKP works wonders though. We had similar issues with the brakes on our aircraft catching fire.

Good thing I didn't grow outdoors this year/ The hail yesterday would have killed everything.
When it becomes legal, I'll have to figure out something to protect them. Maybe grow under a white see thru material.
Just heard on the news that some areas of the MetroMess are still without power from the storms yesterday.
My orgy pot went through hail that smashed a roof vent cover on our trailer a couple days back, and was ok under the roof of it's poly grow shelter. Just some 6 mil poly that has now been up for three or four years with no visible deterioration, and it isn't even the greenhouse stuff.

84a7d2cf76ca83d4a5bb7907f5a639f8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back