Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
On grass of course! 3.5 hours worth.

Is it not time to consider a Goat.......................?......................:gary:

Or maybe @blue can Ship a Llama..from his karma Llama collection.........?

karmallama.gif

karmalla.gif

Last edited:
I had a 1970 VW van that we put a 212 hp engine in it with a custom transmission. It had an alternator and dual carbs. I would fly past people going up long hills with 6-7 people and coolers of beer weighing it down. The looks on people's face were priceless!
I had a 69 Beetle that caught fire going up a long hill once.. Should've seen the seven(yes seven people in a Beetle lol) :haha:of us dipping water from a puddle alongside the road into our longnecks to put that fire out.! :rofl:
:headbang:

I had a 1970 VW van that we put a 212 hp engine in it with a custom transmission. It had an alternator and dual carbs. I would fly past people going up long hills with 6-7 people and coolers of beer weighing it down. The looks on people's face were priceless!
The one and only Bug I've built was a turbo set up. I used a turbo from a Subaru and adapted a stand alone system for the ignition and fuel. It wasn't intercooled for simplicity, but I ran E85 and E100 with tunes for each. Latent heat of vaporization from the E85 and E100 provided the cooling. I wanted to run meth, but the owner didn't want the fuel system maintenance.. Fugger still made 325HP to the ground. It was a fuggin handful to say the least. The owner still beats on it and it's been almost 10yrs.

Accident prone!?!?!?

Tim the "tool man" Taylor is my hero and inspiration!
:crying: Well I guess that video went even better with your quote. I always wondered how people come up with these aromas and flavors? Sometimes they get a alittle far out there. Most of my plants just smell like good dank weed :shrug:BUT ever since @NAGreengo said his Ogreberry smell like grape crush soda now that is all I smell when I smell mine :headbang:

I had a 69 Beetle that caught fire going up a long hill once.. Should've seen the seven(yes seven people in a Beetle lol) :haha:of us dipping water from a puddle alongside the road into our longnecks to put that fire out.! :rofl:
:headbang:
Good thing it wasn't a block fire. Those are VERY nasty. You CAN'T put it out with water. Water makes it worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back