Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
And once again the weather report yesterday said 20% chance of rain so I watered the garden, and what do you know, it rained! it never fails!
Good thing I didn't grow outdoors this year/ The hail yesterday would have killed everything.
When it becomes legal, I'll have to figure out something to protect them. Maybe grow under a white see thru material.
Just heard on the news that some areas of the MetroMess are still without power from the storms yesterday.

Day 18 CBD girls

ehh i should of made a journal for them as i just fed them for the 1st time a few days ago and it wasn't much LOL funny how i barely care for seedlings and they grow just fine, they just need some food now since i starved them with tap water until now.

My CBD girls are showing sex now :woohoo:

20220818_062048.jpg
20220818_062112.jpg
20220818_063633.jpg
20220818_063640.jpg
20220818_063712.jpg

Good thing I didn't grow outdoors this year/ The hail yesterday would have killed everything.
When it becomes legal, I'll have to figure out something to protect them. Maybe grow under a white see thru material.
Just heard on the news that some areas of the MetroMess are still without power from the storms yesterday.
What storms, no rain here in DFW, where i am

I was thinking of making a roof for my small above ground garden with corrugated plastic panels, they are not too expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back