Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang it. I did I’m sorry bud

I tried lookin back. My eyes are gettin old tho. Too many grows rooms with no glasses probably lol

I have it in my greenhouse.
It’s about 1/3 full and I’m about to fill it up more. Probably half way

I took @WildBill ’s idea of a kitchen plate and it actually made a great internal lid. Smashed em down good

so when I add more leaf matter and brown sugar in a minute. Should I leave the plate kinda loose or should I shove it down making a tight seal.
I will take a pic in a sec. It’s dumping down rain
Unless it's the next couple of days, I wouldn't add anything. If you add in the next few days just add the stuff and mix again and weigh it down again

Now is the boring part lol. The slow 5-6 weeks of bud swelling, not my favorite part of the grow. I love the stretch/veg where I can watch em grow inches per day. But it’s all part of the process I suppose

@WildBill or @Fermented_Fruitz

can one of y’all let me know if the bucket with the leaves and sugar needs to be covered and sealed or can it just be left covered but not air tight?View attachment 1502948View attachment 1502949
It doesn't need to be air tight. The plate/cover is for compressing the stuff together and getting all the air out so the sugars have full contact.
Regular FFJ, I have a towel over it. No need to seal.
Now you can put a sugar cap on it to seal it up. You would only do that after a few stirrings every couple days.

Morning @WildBill .... :pass: ...Fancy a Brew.....?

coff.gif

So I couldn't help myself and I quick dried one of the smaller buds of my runt stunted GG that I cut the other day,,, for such a runt and a quick dry a single bong hit has hit me hard, it feels like my brain is unscrewing itself from my skull..........and it tastes like how bandage adhesive with a touch of antiseptic smells,..... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back