Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what Reminded me...seeing that cooked on a TV program last night....described as the National dish of Canada.......... :headbang: .....mind..the curds weren't fried....they were just sprinkled on top and looked kinda similar to mozerella....gooey and stringy........

In Canada they pour hot gravy over the fries (chips in your case) and it melts the cheese. They'll put anything under the sun on them as well. Great pub feed. especially at 3-4 am!

In the US poutine has made the rounds over the last 5 years or so. In the midwest states they like curds fried so they are basically mini cheese stix. Like Jerseyphresh said, they sqeek along your teeth when you bite into them

In Canada they pour hot gravy over the fries (chips in your case) and it melts the cheese. They'll put anything under the sun on them as well. Great pub feed. especially at 3-4 am!

In the US poutine has made the rounds over the last 5 years or so. In the midwest states they like curds fried so they are basically mini cheese stix. Like Jerseyphresh said, they sqeek along your teeth when you bite into them
Poutine is tasty…:headbang:

Down this way we have carne asada fries:smoking:
A524CBBF-CD13-4676-A6F5-CE8207820077.jpeg

No one brought up the best confusing food name between the US and UK..

Faggots and dick! Everyone loves faggots!!!

Or in the us, salsberry steak

Never heard of that but I’ve heard of spotted dick! :shrug:

I tell ya what, come on over and try to put one of those on my cat, I will get the first aid kit ready for ya... You are not getting thru that without major permenant scaring!!!.LOL
welding gloves help. Mine have quite a few needle holes. We were trying to shave her belly, in preparation for getting her girl bits removed. She was not a happy pussy. Even less happy when the vet could not find any girl parts. She was a stray, but had already been done. Only cat in town that had been spayed twice. The scar from the original operation was, believe it or not, invisible even to the vet. :biggrin:

Never heard of that but I’ve heard of spotted dick! :shrug:
beat me to it. :biggrin: Not that I know dick about UK grub. :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back