Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now is the boring part lol. The slow 5-6 weeks of bud swelling, not my favorite part of the grow. I love the stretch/veg where I can watch em grow inches per day. But it’s all part of the process I suppose

@WildBill or @Fermented_Fruitz

can one of y’all let me know if the bucket with the leaves and sugar needs to be covered and sealed or can it just be left covered but not air tight?
89C5D4B8-DC6C-4AA2-B4FC-FC22A6DA002F.jpeg
9BF466E7-524A-452C-8223-00A9E3F5750D.jpeg

Now is the boring part lol. The slow 5-6 weeks of bud swelling, not my favorite part of the grow. I love the stretch/veg where I can watch em grow inches per day. But it’s all part of the process I suppose

@WildBill or @Fermented_Fruitz

can one of y’all let me know if the bucket with the leaves and sugar needs to be covered and sealed or can it just be left covered but not air tight?View attachment 1502948View attachment 1502949
U musta missed me saying it but if bucket is only around halfway full then put the lid on it! It’ll keep bugs out and you’ll be opening in a few days and it won’t build pressure that quickly! :d5:

I tell ya what, come on over and try to put one of those on my cat, I will get the first aid kit ready for ya... You are not getting thru that without major permenant scaring!!!.LOL
I have 1 here and my cat went psycho the 1 and only time I attempted to put it on her! Now she just sits at the back door and hopes to get a glimpse when the dogs go in and out cuz she can’t go outside! She’s a dingus and would get lost or maybe just run off!

Im planning on making room in my office and getting an el cheapo 4x4 and using one of my spare lights so I can grow indoors! No matter what I do and how often I treat spider mites and aphids just keep on a coming! And it’s too damn hot to use any predator insects outdoors right now! :cuss::deadhorse:
I'll do the same, good thing we have spare lights, i just need a spare tent now. Winter time i'll take clones of all my peppers from outside and start a inside grow.

Work, work and more work and fishing, fishing and fishing :LOLStoned:
Fishing, Fishing, and Fishing. That was me today. And @Dabber, if it is minor consolation, I caught as many fish as you did today. Or less. :biggrin:

In other news, I heard something hit the water while standing there tying on yet another fly. It sounded like I dropped something. I searched, found nothing and concluded that I had heard some random noise from the river.

Later, I discovered a lack of keys when back to the truck. Fortunately there was a spare aboard. Turns out that what I heard hit the water must have been my truck keys. They must have slotted themselves between rocks, because I searched for what made the noise and found nothing. ~$400 Cdn later, not to mention a week or ten days waiting, the key will be replaced. Predatory BS, in my opinion. The cost of those programmable keys to Toyota is like a couple bucks, but they have you, at least they do in small towns with negligible options. :eek1::shrug::eek1:

U musta missed me saying it but if bucket is only around halfway full then put the lid on it! It’ll keep bugs out and you’ll be opening in a few days and it won’t build pressure that quickly! :d5:
You ever think of using a carboy air lock made for brewing? It will keep the bugs out while releasing pressure as it builds.

I have 1 here and my cat went psycho the 1 and only time I attempted to put it on her! Now she just sits at the back door and hopes to get a glimpse when the dogs go in and out cuz she can’t go outside! She’s a dingus and would get lost or maybe just run off!
My male cat was a feral rescue, he was the runt and the most desperate so he took food from me and became a indoor only cat, I tried to let him out when he was about a year old, but he has no "street smarts" at all and as you put it, a real " dingus", LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back