Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they take a bite out of each tomato on the plant so they could ruin everything? Squirrels do that here. I wouldn't care if they just took a tomato or two but they have to ruin everything.
It would eat more than half of the tomato but it ate them too green to have a chance for us to get any. Won't need to worry about that critter this year. Seen it dead in the road last spring. Road Kill.

I want to know how you get coyote pee?
It involves sneaking up on a local coyote with a six pack of beer and let nature take its course. Oh wait do you mean the dog like animal? :rofl: That takes two six packs.

I needed precipitation.................. just nor the frozen kind!:grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:

TINY storm just went over the house and dumped some hail. It was tiny! No more than 5 miles wide, prolly 3.
First thought was WTF are the kittens doing? Between a nickle to just under a quarter in size.
No damage and short lived!
Scattered the kittens like crazy! They came running back to the house like their lives depended on it. MUCH faster than when I call them to eat!
7c493f1e2e1743a0202218180ad96c42.gif

I needed precipitation.................. just nor the frozen kind!:grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:

TINY storm just went over the house and dumped some hail. It was tiny! No more than 5 miles wide, prolly 3.
First thought was WTF are the kittens doing? Between a nickle to just under a quarter in size.
No damage and short lived!
Scattered the kittens like crazy! They came running back to the house like their lives depended on it. MUCH faster than when I call them to eat!
7c493f1e2e1743a0202218180ad96c42.gif
You the cat man? Thats alot of cats....

Fuggin morons at youtube! :grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:

This is kinda intentionally misleading. They didn't get shut down at all. YouTube just won't let them collect paid memberships anymore but the videos aren't going anywhere. Video basically just tells you where they're accepting paid memberships now :shrug: I'm glad because I like their videos even though I'm not a soil grower, currently

I may give myself away but.... I am having a mojito with homegrown mint and limes! Just need to grow some sugarcane and learn to distill rum..... What's one more "hobby on the hob" eh?
There's a few distillers that hang around here. I'd love to learn how but seems a little dangerous to just kinda wing it and figure it out on my own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back