Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'm down an interesting rabbit hole of growing sugarcane and buying distillation equipment. Could I use the same still to make cannabis distillates? Humph..... looks like I am about to drop 10k on some lab grade equipment.... cripes. I could buy a lot of rum for 10k.... and not have to do any work besides mix cocktails.

"sugarcane grows for 12-18months before being ready for harvest"

"it takes about 50-75lbs of cut sugarcane to produce enough" ... ya ya ya... ok. I haven't got a field of sugarcane going. Heck.

I'm going to have to find a distiller who likes cannabis and maybe make a neat trade?

AY Jeff! Where's that barrel of rum going? Well, that crazy old guy has pulled up with a bale of weed and wants to trade. I haven't a clue how to grow and he says he doesn't know how to make rum. Looks like 2 problems have sorted themselves out!

EDIT: Oh anyone know a "Jeff" at a rum factory? I need an in. hahaha
I can get all the cane I want fairly cheap.......all over the place south of me..

"oh boy, we're goin to the park!" :jump: :cool1:ppp

20220817_134445.jpg
20220817_134734.jpg
20220817_134737.jpg
20220817_135800.jpg
20220817_140442.jpg

damn...forgot a word....you know this because?
Thnx 4d rep

Just a guess,,,,,,, :headbang: :headbang: I think a cattle prod is also used....LOL

I know I wouldn't be following one with a funnel, the coyotes we have here are not true coyotes, they are wolf coyote hybrids, big ole nasty mean critters that do not back down from humans....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back