Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are missing out my friend....Local diner by me does them fried also:headbang: plus they make poutine with the fried curds yummy!!!

View attachment 1502858
LOVE me some poutine :d5: Around here it's called "disco fries". You can walk into most diners in Jersey and order disco fries and they'll know exactly what you're talking about. It's never on a menu though. Good diners you'll get fries, brown gravy and mozzarella cheese curds, crappy diners will give you melted mozz instead of the curds but it's still delicious :thumbsup:

The
Thats what Reminded me...seeing that cooked on a TV program last night....described as the National dish of Canada.......... :headbang: .....mind..the curds weren't fried....they were just sprinkled on top and looked kinda similar to mozerella....gooey and stringy........
The curds squeak when you chew them too :crying: Delicious

……by being really, really nice to the deer? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:crying:Sounds like experience talking?:haha::rofl::rofl:
I needed precipitation.................. just nor the frozen kind!:grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:

TINY storm just went over the house and dumped some hail. It was tiny! No more than 5 miles wide, prolly 3.
First thought was WTF are the kittens doing? Between a nickle to just under a quarter in size.
No damage and short lived!
Scattered the kittens like crazy! They came running back to the house like their lives depended on it. MUCH faster than when I call them to eat!
7c493f1e2e1743a0202218180ad96c42.gif

Uhhh i think those are goats not kittens just sayin:toke:
The

The curds squeak when you chew them too :crying: Delicious
That's how you know they are the good ones:thumbsup: :d5:

I needed precipitation.................. just nor the frozen kind!:grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:

TINY storm just went over the house and dumped some hail. It was tiny! No more than 5 miles wide, prolly 3.
First thought was WTF are the kittens doing? Between a nickle to just under a quarter in size.
No damage and short lived!
Scattered the kittens like crazy! They came running back to the house like their lives depended on it. MUCH faster than when I call them to eat!
7c493f1e2e1743a0202218180ad96c42.gif
Nickel to quarter sized hail would be biblical here. I've definitely never seen quarter sized hail. Pea to dime size is what we get, briefly, maybe half a dozen times a year. Nickel sized would make the news :windy:

Nickel to quarter sized hail would be biblical here. I've definitely never seen quarter sized hail. Pea to dime size is what we get, briefly, maybe half a dozen times a year. Nickel sized would make the news :windy:
This is one of the craziest weather phenomenon I've experienced. Woke up to find these things all over, for miles and miles.

welllll, i've never done any fermenting meself, but i'm pretty sure u do add water :confused1: and it needz to be able to breathe whilst doin it'z thing, otherwize pressure buildz up & u may get a faceful when ya pop the top :face: :rofl: jus sayin & ferment on plz....:thumbsup: ppp
Today I’m only a mere 9 pages behind so no idea if answer has been provided but….
If bucket is only say half full then go ahead and put lid on and seal it up to keep bugs out! First get a brick or something heavy u can set on top of the leaf matter to smoosh it down so it breaks down faster! Then seal it up! 3-5 days u can open it, remove rock, and give it a good stir! Rock shouldn’t be needed after that! :d5:

i live in a new housing community, where we live used to be a field so the mice/rats were here 1st.

You think that piss will keep away starving mice/rats getting free food from everyone living here here nut to butt? our houses are close together
View attachment 1502848
Im planning on making room in my office and getting an el cheapo 4x4 and using one of my spare lights so I can grow indoors! No matter what I do and how often I treat spider mites and aphids just keep on a coming! And it’s too damn hot to use any predator insects outdoors right now! :cuss::deadhorse:

i would get a cat if it would stay in the backyard but we know outside cats don't stay in 1 area LOL
Get one of these man! It’ll solve the cat running away issue! :eyebrows:
6BC7D284-781C-4EAD-AA29-02F54B000158.jpeg

They seem to love them! :haha:
1660781807299.gif

:kitty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back