Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
U musta missed me saying it but if bucket is only around halfway full then put the lid on it! It’ll keep bugs out and you’ll be opening in a few days and it won’t build pressure that quickly! :d5:
Dang it. I did I’m sorry bud

I tried lookin back. My eyes are gettin old tho. Too many grows rooms with no glasses probably lol

I have it in my greenhouse.
It’s about 1/3 full and I’m about to fill it up more. Probably half way

I took @WildBill ’s idea of a kitchen plate and it actually made a great internal lid. Smashed em down good

so when I add more leaf matter and brown sugar in a minute. Should I leave the plate kinda loose or should I shove it down making a tight seal.
I will take a pic in a sec. It’s dumping down rain

You ever think of using a carboy air lock made for brewing? It will keep the bugs out while releasing pressure as it builds.
I actually do use them just not on 5gal buckets! I use them on my wide mouth mason jars and I have a couple 1gal glass jugs with them I store my bloom ferment in!
image.jpg

Dang it. I did I’m sorry bud

I tried lookin back. My eyes are gettin old tho. Too many grows rooms with no glasses probably lol

I have it in my greenhouse.
It’s about 1/3 full and I’m about to fill it up more. Probably half way

I took @WildBill ’s idea of a kitchen plate and it actually made a great internal lid. Smashed em down good

so when I add more leaf matter and brown sugar in a minute. Should I leave the plate kinda loose or should I shove it down making a tight seal.
I will take a pic in a sec. It’s dumping down rain
Smash the plate down and if u have a spare brick or something u can use to hold the stuff down even better! Then put the bucket lid on and seal it up! You’ll open it often enough no pressure issues will arise!

Smash the plate down and if u have a spare brick or something u can use to hold the stuff down even better! Then put the bucket lid on and seal it up! You’ll open it often enough no pressure issues will arise!

Gonna put a lid on it in the morning. It’s muddy and dark and cold outside. So it’s pretty covered with the plate and I can put a bag over it to keep any flying critters
CCFF9BE0-A676-491F-ABB5-426EC938DDBD.jpeg
CCFF9BE0-A676-491F-ABB5-426EC938DDBD.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back