Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WildBill Chears mate!:d5::smoking:
Things are coming on in leaps and bounds!
Flowering has just started, so things are gonna start to get really exciting.
Growing guerilla is literally a breath of fresh air, it's made my year!:vibe:
I can see why it would be very rewarding when all is said and done.

you are missing out my friend....Local diner by me does them fried also:headbang: plus they make poutine with the fried curds yummy!!!

View attachment 1502858

Thats what Reminded me...seeing that cooked on a TV program last night....described as the National dish of Canada.......... :headbang: .....mind..the curds weren't fried....they were just sprinkled on top and looked kinda similar to mozerella....gooey and stringy........

Thats what Reminded me...seeing that cooked on a TV program last night....described as the National dish of Canada.......... :headbang: .....mind..the curds weren't fried....they were just sprinkled on top and looked kinda similar to mozerella....gooey and stringy........

:crying: I have seen it both ways :haha::crying: BUT yes I believe traditionly the curds are unfried don't find it everywhere here but few places have it:headbang:

Thanks @DCLXVI and @Green Hornet :pass:

i live in a new housing community, where we live used to be a field so the mice/rats were here 1st.

You think that piss will keep away starving mice/rats getting free food from everyone living here here nut to butt? our houses are close together
View attachment 1502848
The organic method that my mom used when she was a kid, was to get a couple of cats and feed them only milk. They'll keep the mouse population down, trust me.

Last edited:
i would get a cat if it would stay in the backyard but we know outside cats don't stay in 1 area LOL

I'll try poison when it cools down, nothing chicken wire or such will do, those little critters can climb on anything but glass.

The only plants they chew on and eat fruits on are the low hangers, big plants don't suffer as much.
If it’s rats and mice you can get a non toxic to pets and humans poison only to rodents. I used that successfully on rats in our chicken coop and garage. That and my .22 air rifle.

We had an opossum eat all our tomatoes last year. :shrug:
Did they take a bite out of each tomato on the plant so they could ruin everything? Squirrels do that here. I wouldn't care if they just took a tomato or two but they have to ruin everything.

Coyote pee is what I use to keep the small wildlife away. I use a PIR activated sprinkler for the larger, we have bears, deer, fox, racoon, porcupine, etc. I am 100 organic so no pesticides either.
Amazon product

I want to know how you get coyote pee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back