Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSCN8059.JPG

@Mossy
All is well at the guerilla patch.
The girls had no worries with the heat wave.
The well prepped ground with its high level of organic matter and water retaining gel worked a treat!
Yesterday we got 15mm thatis the same as 15 liters per sqr meter.
A little more rain today and a load more in 3-4 days will mean I don't have to work like crazy watering them.
They have just started to flower , so some "guerilla Juice" will be applied in the coming weeks.

i live in a new housing community, where we live used to be a field so the mice/rats were here 1st.

You think that piss will keep away starving mice/rats getting free food from everyone living here here nut to butt? our houses are close together
View attachment 1502848
You can put aluminum foil down under the pots. They don't like to walk on it...

@Rasterman #46, @WildBill #47, @ShowMeShaman #23, @nizmoKush #19, , @Stonerbudz #31, @Dale's Proper Bud #4, @Dankerson #11, @Brownthumbs #25, @DetroitDarren #14, @420autoflower #9, @Tattoochase #54, @SOOTDAWG #26

They will be show casing:

MobStar's Dream Lil' MobStar x Sorbret Dream
Banalope Banana Shake x Cannalope Kush (DNA Genetics)
Banana Bread Banana Shake x Lil' Wild Lamb
Jack's Dream Sannie's Jack (Sannie) x Blue Dream Auto (Humboldt Seed Co)

I will get the thread up soon.
Thank you :worship::pass:
Hope they grow great plants and don't "quit" half way into it like the other G&S I'm in

:yoinks::nono: Wow what G&S is that??

No no no…..it’s Fight Club you’re not supposed to talk about, not Kush….sheesh :face::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

afternoon evening frank where the hell you been all day
:pass:
@Suki813 .................Curds.......................................is that a US thing..or just Canada.........?

We don't Do curds in the UK............I'm sure I saw someone........maybe @Frank the Dank using them and I meant to Ask then.......:chef:
Love me some cheese curds :crisps:

@Suki813 .................Curds.......................................is that a US thing..or just Canada.........?

We don't Do curds in the UK............I'm sure I saw someone........maybe @Frank the Dank using them and I meant to Ask then.......:chef:
They’re popular in some areas of the states but not all….

View attachment 1502853
@Mossy
All is well at the guerilla patch.
The girls had no worries with the heat wave.
The well prepped ground with its high level of organic matter and water retaining gel worked a treat!
Yesterday we got 15mm thatis the same as 15 liters per sqr meter.
A little more rain today and a load more in 3-4 days will mean I don't have to work like crazy watering them.
They have just started to flower , so some "guerilla Juice" will be applied in the coming weeks.
Very nice improvement from the last update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back