Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @WildBill @Fermented_Fruitz and maybe @Jerseyphresh1

so I got 900 grams of fresh leaf matter and added 900 grams of brown sugae, I mixed it all up realllly good. I put it in a 5 gallon bucket and covered it with a plastic bag

so do I add any water is my main question. My second question, do I need to shake or stir the bucket at anypoint? Also how long does this take and is it better if it’s in warmer temps like 85°F
It will make its own liquid. Don't add any. I would use a big plate or planter tray and bricks to press it down to get any air out of the mix. Let it sit a few days and stir. You should see CO2 bubbles and some/more liquid. 85 is fine. My ferments are usually 80-84
Two to 3 weeks. It's ready when the liquid is around 3.5pH

It will make its own liquid. Don't add any. I would use a big plate or planter tray and bricks to press it down to get any air out of the mix. Let it sit a few days and stir. You should see CO2 bubbles and some/more liquid. 85 is fine. My ferments are usually 80-84
Two to 3 weeks. It's ready when the liquid is around 3.5pH
That’s right!!! I remember you said once it’s at 3.5 it’s ready

so do I need to have the bucket sealed or open air flow like with this plastic bag just on there lose

I think she must not have seen this one. @Mossy - Any idea who this JEM character is? I heard the strain was named after some bloke. Was a successful model or something who turned professional chef? Nice chain of restaurants around the UK, then retired off to a mansion in the south of Spain with his harem didn't he?

Yeah Cheers @DCLXVI .... :pass: ....I Missed it..............:biggrin:.......

Yeah.......was that the one called Mossys JEM.......?......the blokes name was someting like JE Moss....that is why it was JEM...not Gem...most people assumed it was Gem because of the Colours....but it was named after this Owld Womans Long Suffering husband....

I Think I might have Tried that one @Jerseyphresh1 ...........:headbang:

And...a few of his others.......:yeah:....

Hey Now,
Check out the vegetable garden for this year. Butternut squash, tomatoes, green peppers, and pickle cukes. The cukes got wilt somehow so we only got about 12-14 pounds. Hoping for 60 pounds of tomatoes and about 25 butternut.

mice/rats eat all my tomatoes and half my peppers. i'm starting to not like outdoors growing.

Good Morfnoevight All you hump day stoners!

Trailer tires installed:greencheck:
Wake-N-Bake:greencheck:
Growers for the new @beavergenetics G&S selected. Congratulations to these Cultivators. :clapper:

@Rasterman #46, @WildBill #47, @ShowMeShaman #23, @nizmoKush #19, , @Stonerbudz #31, @Dale's Proper Bud #4, @Dankerson #11, @Brownthumbs #25, @DetroitDarren #14, @420autoflower #9, @Tattoochase #54, @SOOTDAWG #26

They will be show casing:

MobStar's Dream Lil' MobStar x Sorbret Dream
Banalope Banana Shake x Cannalope Kush (DNA Genetics)
Banana Bread Banana Shake x Lil' Wild Lamb
Jack's Dream Sannie's Jack (Sannie) x Blue Dream Auto (Humboldt Seed Co)

I will get the thread up soon.

:goodluck:

Yeah right .. I've not broken anything other than visually (which was pretty bad... but only for 20 minutes or so) ...yet! :rofl:

@Mossy

Good news ... the Trophies under the "currently smoking" are now big enough on desktops, and small enough on mobiles.

Bad news - the Badges (under Cultivator Club) ... cannot be changed with out some silly side effects. There's no buttons anywhere that control the size, and no help whatsoever on the zenforo forums .... like nobody has every wanted or thought about making those tiny icons bigger.

Stick a fork in me

:pass::rofl::crying:Well that would be because that small graphic for the badges was uploaded tiny like 200x300 pixels maximum and they are .png format. I did it because it worked in the old software? I read it somewhere? I do not recall now but that is why you cannot make them bigger.

The new Cloud tech team will have all of this under control in minimal time - it is what they do.

Watching my kids today, day off from the farm.

Working on some upgrade information for the forum; we're going to be moving to cloud-based hosting soon. The same people that make this software will be hosting the forum soon; should be a LOT faster I gander.

:worship:

Good Morfnoevight All you hump day stoners!

Trailer tires installed:greencheck:
Wake-N-Bake:greencheck:
Growers for the new @beavergenetics G&S selected. Congratulations to these Cultivators. :clapper:

@Rasterman #46, @WildBill #47, @ShowMeShaman #23, @nizmoKush #19, , @Stonerbudz #31, @Dale's Proper Bud #4, @Dankerson #11, @Brownthumbs #25, @DetroitDarren #14, @420autoflower #9, @Tattoochase #54, @SOOTDAWG #26

They will be show casing:

MobStar's Dream Lil' MobStar x Sorbret Dream
Banalope Banana Shake x Cannalope Kush (DNA Genetics)
Banana Bread Banana Shake x Lil' Wild Lamb
Jack's Dream Sannie's Jack (Sannie) x Blue Dream Auto (Humboldt Seed Co)

I will get the thread up soon.

:goodluck:

:pass::rofl::crying:Well that would be because that small graphic for the badges was uploaded tiny like 200x300 pixels maximum and they are .png format. I did it because it worked in the old software? I read it somewhere? I do not recall now but that is why you cannot make them bigger.

The new Cloud tech team will have all of this under control in minimal time - it is what they do.

:worship:
Hope they grow great plants and don't "quit" half way into it like the other G&S I'm in

mice/rats eat all my tomatoes and half my peppers. i'm starting to not like outdoors growing.
Coyote pee is what I use to keep the small wildlife away. I use a PIR activated sprinkler for the larger, we have bears, deer, fox, racoon, porcupine, etc. I am 100 organic so no pesticides either.
Amazon product

Coyote pee is what I use to keep the small wildlife away. I use a PIR activated sprinkler for the larger, we have bears, deer, fox, racoon, porcupine, etc. I am 100 organic so no pesticides either.
Amazon product

i live in a new housing community, where we live used to be a field so the mice/rats were here 1st.

You think that piss will keep away starving mice/rats getting free food from everyone living here here nut to butt? our houses are close together
20220804_195423.jpg

i live in a new housing community, where we live used to be a field so the mice/rats were here 1st.

You think that piss will keep away starving mice/rats getting free food from everyone living here here nut to butt? our houses are close together
View attachment 1502848
Probably not. . . Damn that stinks. Need a rent a cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back