Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @WildBill @Fermented_Fruitz and maybe @Jerseyphresh1

so I got 900 grams of fresh leaf matter and added 900 grams of brown sugae, I mixed it all up realllly good. I put it in a 5 gallon bucket and covered it with a plastic bag

so do I add any water is my main question. My second question, do I need to shake or stir the bucket at anypoint? Also how long does this take and is it better if it’s in warmer temps like 85°F

Hey @WildBill @Fermented_Fruitz and maybe @Jerseyphresh1

so I got 900 grams of fresh leaf matter and added 900 grams of brown sugae, I mixed it all up realllly good. I put it in a 5 gallon bucket and covered it with a plastic bag

so do I add any water is my main question. My second question, do I need to shake or stir the bucket at anypoint? Also how long does this take and is it better if it’s in warmer temps like 85°F

welllll, i've never done any fermenting meself, but i'm pretty sure u do add water :confused1: and it needz to be able to breathe whilst doin it'z thing, otherwize pressure buildz up & u may get a faceful when ya pop the top :face: :rofl: jus sayin & ferment on plz....:thumbsup: ppp

welllll, i've never done any fermenting meself, but i'm pretty sure u do add water :confused1: and it needz to be able to breathe whilst doin it'z thing, otherwize pressure buildz up & u may get a faceful when ya pop the top :face: :rofl: jus sayin & ferment on plz....:thumbsup: ppp
It’s not sealed air tight, so I think I should be good
image.jpg

@FullDuplex had jem f9 regs available a little while ago. Have you grown any of his stuff @Mossy ?

I think she must not have seen this one. @Mossy - Any idea who this JEM character is? I heard the strain was named after some bloke. Was a successful model or something who turned professional chef? Nice chain of restaurants around the UK, then retired off to a mansion in the south of Spain with his harem didn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back