Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not. . . Damn that stinks. Need a rent a cat.
i would get a cat if it would stay in the backyard but we know outside cats don't stay in 1 area LOL

I'll try poison when it cools down, nothing chicken wire or such will do, those little critters can climb on anything but glass.

The only plants they chew on and eat fruits on are the low hangers, big plants don't suffer as much.

@Suki813 .................Curds.......................................is that a US thing..or just Canada.........?

We don't Do curds in the UK............I'm sure I saw someone........maybe @Frank the Dank using them and I meant to Ask then.......:chef:

i would get a cat if it would stay in the backyard but we know outside cats don't stay in 1 area LOL

I'll try poison when it cools down, nothing chicken wire or such will do, those little critters can climb on anything but glass.

The only plants they chew on and eat fruits on are the low hangers, big plants don't suffer as much.
We had an opossum eat all our tomatoes last year. :shrug:

Yeah Cheers @DCLXVI .... :pass: ....I Missed it..............:biggrin:.......

Yeah.......was that the one called Mossys JEM.......?......the blokes name was someting like JE Moss....that is why it was JEM...not Gem...most people assumed it was Gem because of the Colours....but it was named after this Owld Womans Long Suffering husband....

I Think I might have Tried that one @Jerseyphresh1 ...........:headbang:

And...a few of his others.......:yeah:....
He credits your purple Jem for it. I was just curious if you've tried his new versions and what you think compared to the original
Screenshot_20220817-162301.png

Take a bucket and near the top drill holes on opposing sides. Take a piece of 1/2" tubing that is cut approx 1" narrower than the dia of the bucket and run a piece of wire thru it and the holes in the bucket, fill the bucket half full of water and smear peanut butter around the center of the tubing. Take a small board and lean it at an angle so the mice can easily climb up, and start across the tubing to get at the peanutbutter , the tubing rotates and the mice fall into the bucket and eventually drowns.

It works like a champ and doesn't introduce poisons into the environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back