Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice improvement from the last update!
@WildBill Chears mate!:d5::smoking:
Things are coming on in leaps and bounds!
Flowering has just started, so things are gonna start to get really exciting.
Growing guerilla is literally a breath of fresh air, it's made my year!:vibe:

I saw fried cheese curds on a menu yesterday but did not try or have tried :chef:
you are missing out my friend....Local diner by me does them fried also:headbang: plus they make poutine with the fried curds yummy!!!

1660770136551.png

That should be an awesome cross!

Alright! That's a Jr girl size. Both of mine were the more indica, Christmas tree.
Simple uniform structure, great leaf to bud ratio....love that......and very firm nuggs
Sour Stomper X Fat Blueberry = Fat Blueberry Stomper!:eyebrows:........can't be Sour Fat Blueberry Sour Stomper isn't sour and Fat Blueberry smells very sweet.
Both girls have the same simple structure.......purple pheno of Sour Stomper.

Take a bucket and near the top drill holes on opposing sides. Take a piece of 1/2" tubing that is cut approx 1" narrower than the dia of the bucket and run a piece of wire thru it and the holes in the bucket, fill the bucket half full of water and smear peanut butter around the center of the tubing. Take a small board and lean it at an angle so the mice can easily climb up, and start across the tubing to get at the peanutbutter , the tubing rotates and the mice fall into the bucket and eventually drowns.

It works like a champ and doesn't introduce poisons into the environment.
A bit gruesome but ingenious! :muahaha:

We have an indoor/outdoor cat. She believes she owns the property and we are just here to tend to her needs :rofl: She is an excellent hunter but she is more likely to bring a rat into the house to play with and lose it than to catch it in the house :doh:.

Fuggin morons at youtube! :grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:

They just are not getting a cut of the pie so they shut him down.

I saw fried cheese curds on a menu yesterday but did not try or have tried :chef:
OMG you got FRIED and you got CHEESE what more do you need? Don't listen to the cardiologist.

They are delicious.

And I'm down an interesting rabbit hole of growing sugarcane and buying distillation equipment. Could I use the same still to make cannabis distillates? Humph..... looks like I am about to drop 10k on some lab grade equipment.... cripes. I could buy a lot of rum for 10k.... and not have to do any work besides mix cocktails.

"sugarcane grows for 12-18months before being ready for harvest"

"it takes about 50-75lbs of cut sugarcane to produce enough" ... ya ya ya... ok. I haven't got a field of sugarcane going. Heck.

I'm going to have to find a distiller who likes cannabis and maybe make a neat trade?

AY Jeff! Where's that barrel of rum going? Well, that crazy old guy has pulled up with a bale of weed and wants to trade. I haven't a clue how to grow and he says he doesn't know how to make rum. Looks like 2 problems have sorted themselves out!

EDIT: Oh anyone know a "Jeff" at a rum factory? I need an in. hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back