Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 2 phenotypes. The Sativa leaning one averages 38" and the other around 30" in 2 gallon ( 8L ) pots. I'll post a pic later.

They are in organic soil and they've sucked up all the nutrients. Started them om Megacrop 1 part

Not a picky girl either. My media is not spot on, but she made quality bud. I think she would do simply amazing in a EB Jr.
What was your average height roughly?
Good high?

desktop and mobile get your mind outta the gutter:toke::pass:

You shouldn't have put the spaces in....it gave me Time to get there..... :crying:

Stick a fork in me

fork.gif

Thank you for Trying........:bighug:

There are 2 phenotypes. The Sativa leaning one averages 38" and the other around 30" in 2 gallon ( 8L ) pots. I'll post a pic later.

They are in organic soil and they've sucked up all the nutrients. Started them om Megacrop 1 part
Alright! That's a Jr girl size. Both of mine were the more indica, Christmas tree.
Simple uniform structure, great leaf to bud ratio....love that......and very firm nuggs
Sour Stomper X Fat Blueberry = Fat Blueberry Stomper!:eyebrows:........can't be Sour Fat Blueberry Sour Stomper isn't sour and Fat Blueberry smells very sweet.
Both girls have the same simple structure.......purple pheno of Sour Stomper.

Not sure it can be done by me .. I can see you want the badges under your cultivators thing bigger .. but this is what happens when i make them double or 4 times the size

View attachment 1502747

View attachment 1502748

:paleo: UGG ... not cool! ^_^

- I've made the bottome (tophies - nuaght step 3 times bigger with no issues ... but the badges aren't playing ball)

fwiw, i'm on pc with chrome & legacy viewing style & the badgez & trophiez have alwayz shown up just right size, so....jus sayin ;) ppp

edit: ok, i jus now noticed my trophy is bigger now, lol :eek1:

Not sure it can be done by me .. I can see you want the badges under your cultivators thing bigger .. but this is what happens when i make them double or 4 times the size

View attachment 1502747

View attachment 1502748

:paleo: UGG ... not cool! ^_^

- I've made the bottome (tophies - nuaght step 3 times bigger with no issues ... but the badges aren't playing ball)

Well maybe we need to have a back-end discussion about the Badges. Trophies are inherent to the software, Badges are technically an add-on. That may be why it's giving you some guff.

OK...is there any way to start a donation thing in here.........FF needs a new steering wheel cover...
Lmao like 6 weeks back I posted a similar pic and I commented at that time to ignore my old crusty wheel cover! It was 1 from my lil sisters car and she drove this car 1 night when hers was being a pain and she moved her steering wheel cover over for whatever reason and then just left it! Not sure why I haven’t tossed it in la basura yet! :shrug::rofl:

I think he already has a good light but that link he posted is for 1 that has different spectrums for veg and bloom that u can adjust! I haven’t checked that lights price lately but sure it’s still over $1,000 but for like $650 medic grow 420 has a strip light that has a digital controller with it and multiple spectrums u can select from! If it’s like their Fold8 light I have the driver is permanently attached to light unless u take some scissors and a soldering gun and add extra wiring to move it and not sure if that’s possible!

Looks like I’m about 3hrs late to the convo but believe badges still look same on mobile for me! :shrug:
83ADE9AC-EDF2-4A71-882E-D6D725EDC310.png
F8751DDE-8627-4A41-BCFA-AE4DACC6F6C0.png

Also how come some badges show as an empty box with no image? Is there no image assigned to those particular awards!
:pass:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back