Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fishing fishing fishing sounds better. I think I'll go dip a line. :biggrin:

Don't Tantalise the Lad @Olderfart .... :pighug: ...he's just got a few weeks of slavery left....then he can fish as much as he wants....

:crying::crying::crying:.......Poor @Dabber.....:biggrin:

Here Fishy...fishy...fishy...fishy...fishy...........:eyebrows:

Thanks Dale, we've got a few graphic design niggles between mobile and desktop, some things too small some things too big. I'm kinda shooting in the dark doing a "I don't know what i'm doing" dance :rofl:

We'll get there!!

:bighug:
:crying: Careful we don’t need no site shut down :yoinks: also FYI I do both ways:nono::doh::rofl:

desktop and mobile get your mind outta the gutter:toke::pass:

:crying: Careful we don’t need no site shut down :yoinks: also FYI I do both ways:nono::doh::rofl:

Yeah right .. I've not broken anything other than visually (which was pretty bad... but only for 20 minutes or so) ...yet! :rofl:

@Mossy

Good news ... the Trophies under the "currently smoking" are now big enough on desktops, and small enough on mobiles.

Bad news - the Badges (under Cultivator Club) ... cannot be changed with out some silly side effects. There's no buttons anywhere that control the size, and no help whatsoever on the zenforo forums .... like nobody has every wanted or thought about making those tiny icons bigger.

Stick a fork in me

It would be better but have to go to work played hooky this morning and got a couple more hours of sllep

Watching my kids today, day off from the farm.

Working on some upgrade information for the forum; we're going to be moving to cloud-based hosting soon. The same people that make this software will be hosting the forum soon; should be a LOT faster I gander.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back