Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
it only take a few "accidents" and everyones text turns invisible (not good!! lol)

Maybe even Less to turn Every Single letter E on site into a Flying Dragon image.....:dragon4:...this one.....

Now look how any E's are in every post on site......................hmmmmm..................I Did it...............

and I wasn't Stoned either.................

You should have Heard everybody Screaming until I Sussed it out.......:crying:

Maybe even Less to turn Every Single letter E on site into a Flying Dragon image.....:dragon4:...this one.....

Now look how any E's are in every post on site......................hmmmmm..................I Did it...............

and I wasn't Stoned either.................

You should have Heard everybody Screaming until I Sussed it out.......:crying:
You should be able to see your tophies on laptops and mobiles now ^_^
Are they big enough for you dear? :rofl:

:cheersmate:

Right right, i see what you mean -- it's tiny on the laptop!! Let me take a look

Cheers @blue :bighug:....there Has to be a button somewhere that will Standardise them across all viewing media..or I'm a Monkeys Uncle.....no way should we have to adust everything Individually...IM Considerable Tech opinion......:crying:

You should be able to see your tophies on laptops and mobiles now ^_^
Are they big enough for you dear? :rofl:

:cheersmate:

Still the same size..but I do know sometimes badge changes doesn't happen until Site Cycles......:headbang:........

Thank you in Advance..........:kissass:...you have no idea how long that has bugged the chuff outta me.........:bighug:

Still the same size..but I do know sometimes badge changes doesn't happen until Site Cycles......:headbang:........

Thank you in Advance..........:kissass:...you have no idea how long that has bugged the chuff outta me.........:bighug:

Hmm, nah i can see the changes - but it's only the "tophies" i've changed (under "currnetly smoking" on your avater - the naughty step badge)

I can change all the "badges" too ... which are the ones under your cultivators club badge

Hmm, nah i can see the changes - but it's only the "tophies" i've changed (under "currnetly smoking" on your avater - the naughty step badge)

I can change all the "badges" too ... which are the ones under your cultivators club badge

Aye Sorry @blue ...it is the ones under the CC title....the other is a Naughty Step one that I have Pending..... :headbang:

Not sure it can be done by me .. I can see you want the badges under your cultivators thing bigger .. but this is what happens when i make them double or 4 times the size

Screenshot 2022-08-17 at 14.07.51.png

Screenshot 2022-08-17 at 14.08.02.png

:paleo: UGG ... not cool! ^_^

- I've made the bottome (tophies - nuaght step 3 times bigger with no issues ... but the badges aren't playing ball)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back