Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Day Live Stoners!!

Hey @Mossy ... check out the old school (F10) Jem grow!!

1660736564245.png

Hmmm yeah ... I could have a guess where they originally came from though :pighug:

Your Psychic Powers Improve by the Day....................:aha:...........you gonna find that Invaluable when the Girls Hit 12 years old..........:crying: Top Tip....get a shot gun........ :crying: ....hang it near the door so any visiting boyfriends can See it.........:yeah:

Your Psychic Powers Improve by the Day....................:aha:...........you gonna find that Invaluable when the Girls Hit 12 years old..........:crying:

Does anyone browse with a mobile ... aunty ..have you got a mobile?! :rofl:

It seems like i've not broken anything (yet) and the badges (or trophies as they're actually called in the setup) SHOULD be not so large (i think that was the issue)

Looks fine on my mobile if i'm looking at the right thing (naughty step etc .. )

Mobile What....?....you Know how Im held with me Hips.............:vibe:...Nothing is that Mobile anymore.......:crying:

I mean CellPhone .. you know .. that portable device that rings late a night (...when you're drake)

Y'know .... Drake .... famous Drake .... He looks like he's got a bad back to start!

It seems like i've not broken anything (yet) and the badges (or trophies as they're actually called in the setup) SHOULD be not so large (i think that was the issue)

Yet.....................you aren't doing panel jobs without a smoke are you............?.................:eyebrows:...you know that is Dangerous.........:pighug:

Looks fine on my mobile if i'm looking at the right thing (naughty step etc .. )

I've only Seen them on me laptop....and they are so small as to be insignificant.....and me tablet....and they were much Bigger.

Prefer much bigger....if we are gong to have them..at least let us See them...........:biggrin:

Yet.....................you aren't doing panel jobs without a smoke are you............?.................:eyebrows:...you know that is Dangerous.........:pighug:

Hahaha, i think it's possibly more dangerous if i tinker with it while stoned ... it only take a few "accidents" and everyones text turns invisible (not good!! lol)

I've only Seen them on me laptop....and they are so small as to be insignificant.....and me tablet....and they were much Bigger.

Prefer much bigger....if we are gong to have them..at least let us See them...........:biggrin:

Right right, i see what you mean -- it's tiny on the laptop!! Let me take a look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back