Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching my kids today, day off from the farm.

Working on some upgrade information for the forum; we're going to be moving to cloud-based hosting soon. The same people that make this software will be hosting the forum soon; should be a LOT faster I gander.
Will there be any down time during this upgrade?

:yeahthat: Curious that myself I assume not but I bet it depends who has the helm?:haha: :crying::crying::crying:
Could go both ways :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1660746660698.gif

1660746736866.gif

Another girl in the bag and drying.
Linda Seeds Fat Blueberry was easy to trim......love that! Maybe 20 min.
Fully frosty, just not an avalanche. Nuggs are hard even lowers.
She's an EB Jr candidate, pending smoke eval.

Got a couple growing also. Love this strain, this is my third time growing it. not many make that list!

Another girl in the bag and drying.
Linda Seeds Fat Blueberry was easy to trim......love that! Maybe 20 min.
Fully frosty, just not an avalanche. Nuggs are hard even lowers.
She's an EB Jr candidate, pending smoke eval.

Got a couple growing also. Love this strain, this is my third time growing it. not many make that list!
Not a picky girl either. My media is not spot on, but she made quality bud. I think she would do simply amazing in a EB Jr.
What was your average height roughly?
Good high?

Oh yeah! Testing vape of a small bud, from AVT, quick dried on laptop vent. last night.
Woof! Hits pretty hard. I'm getting the impression I need to stay busy. Pretty relaxing.
I can't make out the taste on exhale. Kinda creamy floral is the best I can come up with. Subtle, but there for sure.

Working on some upgrade information for the forum; we're going to be moving to cloud-based hosting soon. The same people that make this software will be hosting the forum soon; should be a LOT faster I gander.
:yeahthat: Curious that myself I assume not but I bet it depends who has the helm?:haha: :crying::crying::crying:
Could go both ways :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I would expect there to be some downtime and initial niggles from reading between the lines on a slightly related subject from the developers (which i coincidentally came accross looking for something else)

Sounds like there'll be a few setup things to do once we move over to cloud hosting, that possibly can't just be copied accross.

It'll be for the best though .. a day of so of woe for a constantly zippy AFN! ^_^

Yes, to reiterate Blue's reply, there will be some downtime. Hopefully not more than a few hours, but we'll likely plan for the day just to be sure. Then there's some configuration of things, making sure add-on's work correctly, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back