Stan needs to rename
3 Bears OG X Double Grape
TO
Alexa, Call My Phone

I just keep losing 'stuff' while
under it's

influence!!
Mainly the rosin! :funny: :dizzy::baked:

edit...........you're really not THAT high!
The gif IS in slow-mo! :funny: :cools:

Is it not time to consider a Goat.......................?......................:gary:

Or maybe @blue can Ship a Llama..from his karma Llama collection.........?

View attachment 1503064

View attachment 1503066

Yes, I have strongly considered goats. But, then i'd have shit everywhere...:haha: There are a couple people that rent their goats out to control the grass and fertilize

Also, there are lots llamas and alpacas around here. My mom had an alpaca farm for 15 years after she retired from nursing. There were 3 llamas they used for security animals for coyotes as well as 3 Great Pyrenees dogs. Only had one get inside the fences and the llamas stomped it to death.
Those are alpacas in the bottom pics. Beautiful animals and their wool is beyond compare for warmth and moisture wicking. Not so tasty though...

Sweating my ass off digging, weeding and collecting crepe myrtle stubs from the rose area in front.
IMG20220818115612.jpg

IMG20220818115605.jpg

IMG20220818115617.jpg

Got about another 4feet and 4or5 more stubs before I get to the other tree I gotta dig out. Storm seems to be rolling in so think I'm done for the day.

The one and only Bug I've built was a turbo set up. I used a turbo from a Subaru and adapted a stand alone system for the ignition and fuel. It wasn't intercooled for simplicity, but I ran E85 and E100 with tunes for each. Latent heat of vaporization from the E85 and E100 provided the cooling. I wanted to run meth, but the owner didn't want the fuel system maintenance.. Fugger still made 325HP to the ground. It was a fuggin handful to say the least. The owner still beats on it and it's been almost 10yrs.

325 hp? that's insane!!! At 212, it would lift the front whells of the bus when you punched it. Much less a bug!
We did the van as sort of joke. The engine was for my friend's 67 bug that he was turning into a drag racer. He got rear ended hit and run and screwed the bug. It was the only yeat they made the engine hatch in that style and he couldn't find one. Took him a year and half to find another

So, we called the guy in LA that made the engine and transmission and he worked it to fit into the bus and put in a "freeway' gear in the trans. Badass party wagon that thing was. Can kick myself in the ass for selling it, but had to move back east to take care of some family things for my wife. Sold it to a friend's friend in Healdsburg, CA who still has it. Thing is worth a fortune now...

Good Morfnoevight All you happy stonerzz.........

I had a 1970 VW van that we put a 212 hp engine in it with a custom transmission. It had an alternator and dual carbs. I would fly past people going up long hills with 6-7 people and coolers of beer weighing it down. The looks on people's face were priceless!
OMG visions of nightmares on the "Grapevine" in Southern California. When I was driving a truck back and forth a couple times a week if I got behind one of them damn under-powered vehicles it was maddening. The VW bus was especially frustrating because on the steep inclines they went so slow I had to split the gears in low range. Then they would crest the hill and go like hell down hill and be chugging up the next incline before I could get enough speed and close the distance to pass them. I wanted a plow on the front so bad :rofl: Ps early Winnebagos were just as bad.

I never would have seen you just your tail lights; I would not believe my eyes. For sure I am pulling in for coffee, I just saw a VW Bus passing cars on an incline. I have had too many cross tops.:yoinks:

The girls are getting prettier by the day.

Russian Winter.
Frosty Russian Winter.jpg

Black Fire.

black fire frosty.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back