Mephisto Genetics Toof Decay (DWC General Hydro) | HBSS (Roots Organic GBD SuperSoil) | & More (ProMix)

Sorry a few days went by without updates.
Here's where we are at

SODK (May, 4 2018) day 70 (probably will go 90 to 100 days due to stress issues)
24 Carat (May, 26 2018) day 46
HBSS (June, 14 2018) day 29
Toof Decay (June, 22 2018) day 22
White Crack (July, 6 2018) day 9

What day is it at? I've found for me at least the sodk takes a while, but doesn't have tight internodes compared to others I've had. The 24 Carat seems to be a bit slow to get into preflower fantasmo takes a while but not as tight interviews as some. I'd say it could be a variant of a crack strain but it probably would have a skunk smell. Is there any discernable scent to it?
On day 31 now, a few more traits are showing up now.
Long Veg time
Late pre-flower
Bushy, lush green foliage
Indica leaves to start changing to more Sativish at pre-flower.
I think u are correct in the possibles:
24 carat
SODK (***I am leaning this way currently)
Gold Glue (maybe)
Grapey Walter
Fantasmo

A couple others too, just don't have my notes in front of me.

Figuring the mysteries out is going to be fun......

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

On day 31 now, a few more traits are showing up now.
Long Veg time
Late pre-flower
Bushy, lush green foliage
Indica leaves to start changing to more Sativish at pre-flower.
I think u are correct in the possibles:
24 carat
SODK (***I am leaning this way currently)
Gold Glue (maybe)
Grapey Walter
Fantasmo

A couple others too, just don't have my notes in front of me.

Figuring the mysteries out is going to be fun......

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Seems more like a hybrid than indica like 24 Carat because that one has large fat leaves the while way leaves. Sodk is a hybrid. But coukd be another, half the fun is smoking a random strain but if it's good then you don't wanna smoke it

SODK (May, 4 2018) day 71 (probably will go 90 to 100 days due to stress issues)
24 Carat (May, 26 2018) day 47
HBSS (June, 14 2018) day 30
Toof Decay (June, 22 2018) day 23
White Crack (July, 6 2018) day 10

Going to plant 1 more tomorrow (strawberry nuggets roots organic and gbd supersoil)

Toof decay looks like she is going to start her stretch and all that stuff. So it appears I'll be right on track if delayed a week, I think dwc will keep it going strong.
White Crack got it's first full strength feed
HBSS must be at least 3 feet tall. She's gonna outgrow my stake. Had to move her to the side of the tent the sodk was on so she could grow taller under her own grow light
24 Carat is doing her thing and is speeding along to harvest.
Sodk, well it might go somewhere but most get some by day 80, this still has a long time left on it and possibly not much return but I'm chalking it up to both over feeding and light issues

SODK (May, 4 2018) day 72 (probably will go 90 to 100 days due to stress issues)
24 Carat (May, 26 2018) day 48
HBSS (June, 14 2018) day 31
Toof Decay (June, 22 2018) day 25
White Crack (July, 6 2018) day 11

Swap you your 100 Day SODK for my Northern Lights which looks like it is going to go 110-120 days.
Although, in it's defense, it is 27" diameter and 30" tall (was topped at 4th node and lolipopped)

Wow, my UK Cheese is just a few days younger than yours, but looks pretty different. I'm doing DWC too with GH nutes under an AutoCOB too.

Swap you your 100 Day SODK for my Northern Lights which looks like it is going to go 110-120 days.
Although, in it's defense, it is 27" diameter and 30" tall (was topped at 4th node and lolipopped)
You'll probably yield better than I do. She looks bad.

Wow, my UK Cheese is just a few days younger than yours, but looks pretty different. I'm doing DWC too with GH nutes under an AutoCOB too.
The autocob changes a lot and UK cheese is much different than toof decay. In my experience in the next few days the plant will be exploding and growing a lot. Toof decay does take some time to get going and my dwc plants have all started that way. I do know before I did a Tyrone special in 60 days in DWC and got 125 grams. But things change and I'm not the grower I used to be. Plus for a few days I had the water level too high and so I think the roots are wrapped up in the mesh a little bit.

Here the toof decay is 12 hours later. She really has started her stretch. I give it 1 week and she's over foot and in 2 to be over 2.5 feet and bushing out like crazy

4mL6c17.jpg

Always wanted to grow Toof Decay, and her photoperiod cousins Sweet Tooth. I have some Stank Brothers Sweet Tooth IV that I was going to give a run. I didn't because I heard she doesn't like to get root bound and at the time I was using small container of soil, so I thought it would be a waste. She looks good, got great structure. Good Luck the rest of the way.

Back