Mephisto Genetics Toof Decay (DWC General Hydro) | HBSS (Roots Organic GBD SuperSoil) | & More (ProMix)

Which MG strain has taken longest to get thru pre-flower in ur experince? Trying to figure out one of my mystery mix identities. Popped same day as a Blue Toof Special which is starting to flower, the mystery looks a lush green, tight nodes and just barely in pre-flower

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Which MG strain has taken longest to get thru pre-flower in ur experince? Trying to figure out one of my mystery mix identities. Popped same day as a Blue Toof Special which is starting to flower, the mystery looks a lush green, tight nodes and just barely in pre-flower

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
What day is it at? I've found for me at least the sodk takes a while, but doesn't have tight internodes compared to others I've had. The 24 Carat seems to be a bit slow to get into preflower fantasmo takes a while but not as tight interviews as some. I'd say it could be a variant of a crack strain but it probably would have a skunk smell. Is there any discernable scent to it?

Ok so I gotta chop the bluetoof today because it's all turning amber, every last place I look is 10% or more amber.
So chop day for the bluetoof is today, day 61.
Here's today's photos. I'll post photos of the wet harvest weight and such once chopped

I have a large list of mephisto seeds and I have time for one more to be planted and harvested in the next 90 days before they have to be done, so I want suggestions. My first thought is original illuminautos drop of double grape. But also have some others I've never done like 3 Bears og, samsquanch, hell most anything, so please give me suggestions. The plant needs to be done and in jars during by October 15th so that means almost exactly 3 months saying the seed pops in 3 days.

SODK (May, 4 2018) day 67 (probably will go 90 to 100 days due to stress issues)
Blue Toof (May, 10 2018) day 61 (chop day today, day 61, due to fast ambering)
24 Carat (May, 26 2018) day 43
HBSS (June, 14 2018) day 26
Toof Decay (June, 22 2018) day 19
White Crack (July, 6 2018) day 6

I see a lot of burn on your leaves. Even a seedling. Are you spraying them? Your lights too close? Too much pk on Flowering plants? Something is off, it seems light related at first glance.
The seedling didn't open up right, the sodk and the blue toof were grown starting under the viparspectra ir which bleached it fast.
Lights are about 26 to 30 inches from most of the plants. I did burn the sodk a lot early on with nutrients

The HBSS and 24 Carat are using gbd supersoil so there's that.

I'm not spraying with anything, I'm wondering if some of it is the fact I'm using a cell phone for pictures? It looks a lot greener in person than the pictures look

I see a lot of burn on your leaves. Even a seedling. Are you spraying them? Your lights too close? Too much pk on Flowering plants? Something is off, it seems light related at first glance.
Oh, the temps got in the mid 90's by accident about a week ago which might be also causing problems

Got 80.52 wet from the bluetoof, so not too bad, but I blame that viparspectra for having burnt the plant early in life

Here's a gallery of the bud shots.
I left a lot of the trim on the buds since they are encrusted in trichomes and I don't see why remove it from the bud when you're going to need the most you can get.

Going to have the other partner ( @A couple Growers ) try some of the bluetoof in a vape and see how it helps his seizure aura. And I'm also going to take a few puffs for myself.

This is my favorite bud shot and it most closely shows the green that the leaves are on the toof decay 24 Carat and HBSS
pF4HqLz.jpg

The seedling didn't open up right, the sodk and the blue toof were grown starting under the viparspectra ir which bleached it fast.
Lights are about 26 to 30 inches from most of the plants. I did burn the sodk a lot early on with nutrients

The HBSS and 24 Carat are using gbd supersoil so there's that.

I'm not spraying with anything, I'm wondering if some of it is the fact I'm using a cell phone for pictures? It looks a lot greener in person than the pictures look
Super Soil can make them hungry in flower. It looks like light burn to me on the older plants. I am just looking out for you, because I saw multiple plants and a seedling with similar issues.

Super Soil can make them hungry in flower. It looks like light burn to me on the older plants. I am just looking out for you, because I saw multiple plants and a seedling with similar issues.
I know you're looking out for me, sorry if it sounds like I'm not glad for the help. Just trying to figure out how it's getting light burn when I've used this set up last year with good results. As far as supersoil, I'll remember it doesn't work perfectly during flower.

Thanks for the help

Got 80.52 wet from the bluetoof, so not too bad, but I blame that viparspectra for having burnt the plant early in life

Here's a gallery of the bud shots.
I left a lot of the trim on the buds since they are encrusted in trichomes and I don't see why remove it from the bud when you're going to need the most you can get.

Going to have the other partner ( @A couple Growers ) try some of the bluetoof in a vape and see how it helps his seizure aura. And I'm also going to take a few puffs for myself.

This is my favorite bud shot and it most closely shows the green that the leaves are on the toof decay 24 Carat and HBSS
pF4HqLz.jpg

:drool: Nice!!! :slap:

Back