Mephisto Genetics Toof Decay In A Small Tent 3 Gal Airpot General Hydroponics Nutes

Your plant looks like it needs to go longer. It is very green still, and could easily go another week. I would guess that the Amber Trichs you see are from light damage, not the plant actually being done. I would suggest taking another couple days with lights on and then a couple with the lights off. Give her 5 more days IMO, the plant was stressed out and needs more time. No point in growing a plant, spending all the time and effort, and then chop too early. None of the buds swelled, the leaves are dark green, tons of White pistals. It won't burn or taste as it should if it is taken early. Good luck, slow

Last edited:
Your plant looks like it needs to go longer. It is very green still, and could easily go another week. I would guess that the Amber Trichs you see are from light damage, not the plant actually being done. I would suggest taking another couple days with lights on and then a couple with the lights off. Give her 5 more days IMO, the plant was stressed out and needs more time. No point in growing a plant, spending all the time and effort, and then chop too early. None of the buds swelled, the leaves are dark green, tons of White pistals. It won't burn or taste as it should if it is taken early. Good luck, slow
Sadly it has to be taken down today even if we don't like it, it is just the way the cookie crumbles. Better an early harvest than no harvest.

Interested to see how she yields at this stage. Will you be doing a smoke report?

Day 61, got the chop today.
Here's a photo of her untrimmed and trimmed
gBTWUvO.jpg

l2sDtRF.jpg

EgQh874.jpg

mhUWZHl.jpg

h9YnNqD.jpg

Always better safe then sorry. Congrats on the harvest. How’s she smelling? I’m finishing up a Trident right now and I attribute her sweetness to her toof decay lineage. :d5:

Beautiful buds and cola's, that should keep you in meds for a little.
Thanks, it will be just enough until we get time to harvest the solo cup girl. We will take the solo cup girl with us because it's a small plant and the place it will be staying is ok with a small solo cup but not a huge pot.

There should be some good meds. Glad to have everyone along for the journey

Still slowly drying at about 68 set f or lower. Higher humidity but buds are looking good. Nice cloudy trichs on every bud.
Interested to see how she yields at this stage. Will you be doing a smoke report?
Sorry forgot to reply. We will do a smoke report. The nugs are dense. Super hard nugs. When dropped they already make a thud! Looking like we should get 2 oz using the 28g per oz rule. Definitely going to be primo bud.

Back