Mephisto Genetics Sour Crinkle Small Tent 3 Gallon Airpot General Hydroponics Nutes Mars Hydro LED

Day 39
HhkhCv5.jpg

GLxoUaA.jpg

From yesterday, day 42.
She's staying small and squat in structure but is frosting up big time. Hoping for 2 zips but will be glad with a zip of such good bud
UQFLeZE.jpg

UrLjDyY.jpg

The frost, it's showing
KKJqjFl.jpg

Right on track. Can't wait to see how she looks at chop time so I know what to expect when I drop my stash. I'm amazed how fast these mars 300 panels turn over a garden! I started with my cob led diy fixture, they're bigger for sure, but longer as well. At least that's my thought

Right on track. Can't wait to see how she looks at chop time so I know what to expect when I drop my stash. I'm amazed how fast these mars 300 panels turn over a garden! I started with my cob led diy fixture, they're bigger for sure, but longer as well. At least that's my thought
Thank you! She's a frosty little one. Hoping to be able to run her again soon. She seems like a good candidate for sog and will be trying a 2 plant grow within the space as it appears it can be done without too much height (but hopefully she makes up for her height with weight and girth who doesn't love a fat woman :drool:)

The mars hydro series has yet to let us down. It has given some good grows. This light was one of the ones used to grow a 125+g dwc bush done in 60 days so whatever the combination, it works very well.
An autocob would be awesome to have and may be use the leds as additional supplemental lighting. Directed at the lower branches of a big tree.

This plant just loves life. Pictures will come tomorrow but she is just being fed 1tbsp each flora trio per gallon water and it's doing great:pass:

Thank you! She's a frosty little one. Hoping to be able to run her again soon. She seems like a good candidate for sog and will be trying a 2 plant grow within the space as it appears it can be done without too much height (but hopefully she makes up for her height with weight and girth who doesn't love a fat woman :drool:)

The mars hydro series has yet to let us down. It has given some good grows. This light was one of the ones used to grow a 125+g dwc bush done in 60 days so whatever the combination, it works very well.
An autocob would be awesome to have and may be use the leds as additional supplemental lighting. Directed at the lower branches of a big tree.

This plant just loves life. Pictures will come tomorrow but she is just being fed 1tbsp each flora trio per gallon water and it's doing great:pass:
Good job, however a normal sized Sour Crinkle is far from an SOG style plant. I would not count on all of them being that sized with that strain.

Very very well done. I say as far as the mars goes, ride her till the wheels fall off if youve had that kind of success.
Thank you gor the support. Definitely going to use it for all its worth.
Good job, however a normal sized Sour Crinkle is far from an SOG style plant. I would not count on all of them being that sized with that strain.
Thank you, it is appreciated! Must have either stunted it or got a small bushy pheno. Either way, planning on adding more space for a dwc grow after this grow. Not sure of strain but the tent will be 5 feet tall so more than enough room

Day 52, loving life, no issues except a few lower leaves dying off but that's normal as they age, looks beautiful!
XEkSvIT.jpg

U9dwFOj.jpg

8CpfvNo.jpg

you have very weird lighting in the pictures. and its hard to look at to be honest. have to wear my shades. and I can't see shit for details in the pics.

Back