Mephisto Genetics Sour Crinkle Small Tent 3 Gallon Airpot General Hydroponics Nutes Mars Hydro LED

The times given by Mephisto are usually the times it takes them in a commercial grow operation. Providing different conditions will most likely give you a different time line of growth and plant maturity.

Thank you, it was spritzed with a spray bottle a couple of pumps probably equal to 50ml water.
May I ask what the rationale is for spraying your seedling with water? I see you have had problems with seedlings in the past. Too much moisture can cause damping off. Not saying that is your problem, but honestly spraying water on a seedling that small tends to cause more issues than good. Just having water on the leafs can cause light spots or burns. Wish you good luck.

The times given by Mephisto are usually the times it takes them in a commercial grow operation. Providing different conditions will most likely give you a different time line of growth and plant maturity.
True, but sometimes you gotta hope for the best :)
May I ask what the rationale is for spraying your seedling with water? I see you have had problems with seedlings in the past. Too much moisture can cause damping off. Not saying that is your problem, but honestly spraying water on a seedling that small tends to cause more issues than good. Just having water on the leafs can cause light spots or burns. Wish you good luck.
Thanks for the feedback, it is appreciated. Rationale for the missing is that the soul gets dry between times mister. It gets it once every other day or every day depending on if it's got bone dry.
Didn't think of the water causing light burns.
Out of curiosity what is the other username your partner uses? I am interested in checking out your grows
Sure, it's @MissUniverse . She had a lot of problems with her now ex husband after issues she can always tell you about if she so decides but she's usually one to take too much to heart. Shes the one with the growing experience. She will admit that she's not a very great grower sometimes but the grows she hadn't posted recently are good. But we'll let her respond if and when she wants to. She'll be the first to admit she's in a bad place.

Day 7 (one week!)
Q59qrZy.jpg

Day 10 (morning)
Purposely gabbing the seedling grow to the side so it can be lst more easily. Did the first feed, 1/3 strength floratrio in a gallon of spring water. A couple of photos for everyone.
ybcQHHP.jpg

e947kI0.jpg

pUkNcmG.jpg

Are you going to try to grow both plants in that tent start to finish?
The plan is to finish the 4 am in a different space than the sour crinkle but we have to decide on our space. We're gonna replace our 300 with our 600 mars hydro if we must stay in the space. It'll be tight but figure if we have to go in 1 tent it'll be tight but possible (just no where near optimal).
Looking good in here!
Thank you Mitch! Good genetics make all the difference!

Back