Mephisto Genetics Sour Crinkle Small Tent 3 Gallon Airpot General Hydroponics Nutes Mars Hydro LED

I’m pullling for ya! Good luck! You’re going to love, love, LOVE Sour Crinkle. My fingers are crossed in good luck for you so you too can be “stuck on stupid” after tasting this wonderful strain. Sorry, but yes I’m literally stuck on the chair or couch and unable to do anything note worthy for hours when using this strain and my tolerance competes with the best of em. It’s not a bad thing if your schedule is clear. Also hope you get a Grape pheno. I grew 2 and 1 smelled like grape jolly rancher even after the cure and especially when ground /broken up.

I’m pullling for ya! Good luck! You’re going to love, love, LOVE Sour Crinkle. My fingers are crossed in good luck for you so you too can be “stuck on stupid” after tasting this wonderful strain. Sorry, but yes I’m literally stuck on the chair or couch and unable to do anything note worthy for hours when using this strain and my tolerance competes with the best of em. It’s not a bad thing if your schedule is clear. Also hope you get a Grape pheno. I grew 2 and 1 smelled like grape jolly rancher even after the cure and especially when ground /broken up.
Thanks for the kind wishes! We are hoping for a grape pheno but no matter how it goes, it'll be good. How long was your grow from seedling to harvest? A strong plant is a nice thought. Sometimes quality trumps quantity in it's abilities to get you where you need to be

Thanks for the kind wishes! We are hoping for a grape pheno but no matter how it goes, it'll be good. How long was your grow from seedling to harvest? A strong plant is a nice thought. Sometimes quality trumps quantity in it's abilities to get you where you need to be
Oh I’m a firm believer that quality trumps quantity any day, unless we’re talking currency and in that case quantity all day!! :smoking: Thanks to Mephisto Genetics if I want more I simply grow more. From the freebies we get I’ll be growing well into retirement lol! I don’t count days but oddly enough just did for a post I recently made.

On 10/22/17 I started 4 double grapes and only 1 popped due to my error (too cold and too soggy) so I started Sour Crinkle and GWK and they caught up to the double grape. Although the GWK needed a little more time, its still good. I didn’t discover it until after the cure, the effect was more up than stone and I like stone for sleep. I harvested all on 1-10-18. So thats roughly 80 days. I’m seeing that my Gold Glue will go that long too. The wait is worth it! A couple that grows together stays together.

My SC sprouted Feb 1. I would say she still has at minimum 2-3 weeks left. Possibly longer. She didn’t autoflower until day 28 I belive.
Good information to know. Not as worried about times this go because we don't have any upcoming vacations and what not. Hopefully some good meds. If it has to go 80 days, it does what it does.
Oh I’m a firm believer that quality trumps quantity any day, unless we’re talking currency and in that case quantity all day!! :smoking: Thanks to Mephisto Genetics if I want more I simply grow more. From the freebies we get I’ll be growing well into retirement lol! I don’t count days but oddly enough just did for a post I recently made.

On 10/22/17 I started 4 double grapes and only 1 popped due to my error (too cold and too soggy) so I started Sour Crinkle and GWK and they caught up to the double grape. Although the GWK needed a little more time, its still good. I didn’t discover it until after the cure, the effect was more up than stone and I like stone for sleep. I harvested all on 1-10-18. So thats roughly 80 days. I’m seeing that my Gold Glue will go that long too. The wait is worth it! A couple that grows together stays together.
Agreed on quantity of currency over quality. Half burnt bills are fine with me, we like the up effect but also like sleep. We have been enjoying growing together for a few grows now and we enjoy it. We've got limited space so growing more bud is a bit of a limitation but we are looking to make it a bigger space. We have the tent just nowhere to set it up.

Our goal is 2 zips as always. Last night's photos coming shortly

From day 18 (yesterday)
Been lst for the last few days to get it bent over and going without snapping the stem like we did before on a toof decay.
QzsoDvK.jpg

looking good healthy colour,nice job with the tie down :thumbsup:
:pighug:
Thank you! We are watering less frequently and it seems to love life, maybe because of the lower number of feeds and watering. Hoping for a great run and a good harvest. We always enjoy a good harvest and good friends! Thanks for tagging along archie!

Thanks to everyone else for tagging along, the more the merrier. Feel free to talk about anything in this thread that could help someone looking at this grow in the future.

Day 24 (yesterday)
Every day she's getting lst and she's doing well. Nice lush green, leaves are perfect and no signs of nute burn.
gPSdD3p.jpg

vLzNKKw.jpg

fMdCeOL.jpg

25qK6BZ.jpg

Back