Just my two cents slow, I use 3 Mars blurples for that very reason. Keeps em short. Wish I had more intensity for flower but can’t get my hubby to agree to two tents.[/QUOTE]
They won't yield as much as my COBs, But I'm thinking vegging til Preflowering to keep them shorter. It's a combination of the lack of intensity and the Burple that keeps them shorter and induces flowering faster. Switch to Cobs for Flower might cause a little more stretch, but the yield and density will be much greater than Burple from start to finish. I busted out my California Lightworks. It's red spectrum, but I want to see if it creates a different structure and starts flowering sooner than with just cobs.

Just my two cents slow, I use 3 Mars blurples for that very reason. Keeps em short. Wish I had more intensity for flower but can’t get my hubby to agree to two tents.
They won't yield as much as my COBs, But I'm thinking vegging til Preflowering to keep them shorter. It's a combination of the lack of intensity and the Burple that keeps them shorter and induces flowering faster. Switch to Cobs for Flower might cause a little more stretch, but the yield and density will be much greater than Burple from start to finish. I busted out my California Lightworks. It's red spectrum, but I want to see if it creates a different structure and starts flowering sooner than with just cobs.[/QUOTE]
Sounds like a great plan. The reduced intensity does affect density/ maturation speed but I find that by using the Mars I don’t have about a foot of wasted stretched, bikinied plant. Useless woody plant without bud. I don’t think yield is too compromised as the buds are there without the larf as the lights don’t have so far to reach.

Day 33
db3fV0Y.jpg

9Nx65gu.jpg

Sorry for having cut everyone's discussion off with the pictures. Please feel free to continue chatting, as I can respond I will. Just busy with the other half getting him feeling better. 4 assed monkey didn't work well for him but hoping these other ones work well. So far the crack varieties and toof decay bred lines work the best, as well as kush varieties which is why we are doing sodk

I would cut some of the leaves blocking light from some of the lower bud sites. Since she’s small your gonna wanna get as much light to the bud sites as u can. Maybe just the two leaves blocking the middle of the plant.

Back