Day 30
b1KT1ls.jpg

2n1vEdZ.jpg

I have a feeling the bud to plant ratio here is gonna be epic. One of those greenskell girls

With leaves that size u may wanna do a dead foil to help the inners get light. Your gonna want all budsites swelling as much as possible.

Hey I am always amazed at how fast your plants start to flower, must be the burple. Maybe I should dust one of mine off and and use it too get to preflower in one of my tents to see if it makes a difference. Then switch to ALL COBS for the remainder. Your plants stay super short. My plants get tall with just COBS. Unlike most people I actually try to reduce my plant size. I use super small pots for that reason. And it helps speed up the plants overall time vs large pots. I have a ton of old Mars lights, but they are big. I have a small California Lightworks, but it an all red spectrum. I might try to Veg with it and see the difference on the same strain, same feed, same size pot. I want to see if it reduces veg time and keeps the plant shorter. Then use COBS at flower. I love experimenting, I will go start some new seeds soaking. Sour Crack is my experimenting plant. I will start 4 right now! 2 will go under the California Lightworks and 2 user COBS. This will be fun. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Back