She might run ya 80-90 days with the slow start but she may come around and produce a little more then we thought. Wish we had noticed the mutant top earlier I would’ve suggested it earlier. Fingers crossed. And a lesson learned(if it works) if a plant ever seems to stall and your ready to cull it, top it and give it a few days.
Happy with 80 to 90 days in the end if it gives enough to last a while. Goal is always 100g off dwc... 125 would be amazing. As long as we can get this weird 4 assed monkey that looks like a hybrid bush done in 3 more weeks and then another 3-5 weeks after that the sodk and blue toof, then the Tyrone special will help push us to where we need to be. Figure as well it's almost a month in, the time it's take to get another plant in and started, if it does take let's say 90 days, it's be about the same as starting again, plus no wasted seed.

Happy with 80 to 90 days in the end if it gives enough to last a while. Goal is always 100g off dwc... 125 would be amazing. As long as we can get this weird 4 assed monkey that looks like a hybrid bush done in 3 more weeks and then another 3-5 weeks after that the sodk and blue toof, then the Tyrone special will help push us to where we need to be. Figure as well it's almost a month in, the time it's take to get another plant in and started, if it does take let's say 90 days, it's be about the same as starting again, plus no wasted seed.
This 4am does it smell grapey. Short n bushy. I had one that was short and bushy but weirdly it didn’t branch out it was just a bunch of bud growing on short little beaches. A lot of bud for the size of the plant and this pheno was pretty potent.

This 4am does it smell grapey. Short n bushy. I had one that was short and bushy but weirdly it didn’t branch out it was just a bunch of bud growing on short little beaches. A lot of bud for the size of the plant and this pheno was pretty potent.
It does smell like grape for sure, between me and the other (still stalled with recovery but is normal), we lst the crap out of the thing.

Day 25
mTJtYuF.jpg

QWs9cBf.jpg

Damn those roots are nice lol
Thank you, they are and hopefully will become a huge mass that takes the whole bucket
Do u run hydroguard or sm90 in it tanks by Chance? Imo hydroguard is better than sm90 and hydroguard does great in soil also.
Nope, only the general hydroponics flora trio and well water, seems to be doing fine and to me simplicity is the spice of life

I’m no hydro guy but I believe most folks running reservoirs run something like drip clean or hydroguard

I’m no hydro guy but I believe most folks running reservoirs run something like drip clean or hydroguard
A lot do but I've never had an issue with it. I just clean out the resand refill it two or three times a week. Saves some money and haven't have an issue yet... but knowing my luck I'll jinx myself. :smoking:

A lot do but I've never had an issue with it. I just clean out the resand refill it two or three times a week. Saves some money and haven't have an issue yet... but knowing my luck I'll jinx myself. :smoking:

Back