Mephisto Genetics Toof Decay In A Small Tent 3 Gal Airpot General Hydroponics Nutes

Day 59. Looks like chop is going to have to happen sooner than thought. Looks like it's going to have to happen in two days (day 61, aka weds) or it won't happen. Not the most happy about it but it is what it is. Some bud is better than no bud.
8XvpF1U.jpg

RVGGfXX.jpg

That’s a shame you have to do it so soon. I still see mostly white hairs on her.
It is a shame but colors on the hairs don't indicate when a plant is necessarily done. Found that with mephisto it's a matter of trichome color and they are mostly cloudy and a few amber so will at least have a good strength to it. Sadly life comes first not the plants

What are the dimensions of the plant right now?

Typically when you run too hot the girls go longer. You sure you can't just let her ride and water her out for the next 10 days? Get a friend to help? My guess is based on the looks of her that if you chop her in two days she will have an effect but it will be zippy and short lived. So like goes up and them comes down in 30 min or so.

Tom

What are the dimensions of the plant right now?
About 3 feet wide by 1 to 1.5 feet tall
Best of luck dude!
Thank you, it is two of us doing it but mostly the one of us who is a newbie.
Typically when you run too hot the girls go longer. You sure you can't just let her ride and water her out for the next 10 days? Get a friend to help? My guess is based on the looks of her that if you chop her in two days she will have an effect but it will be zippy and short lived. So like goes up and them comes down in 30 min or so.

Tom
We are the only two in on it and we don't want anyone else to know about us growing (at least irl). As we look at the trichs they are all cloudy which is an indicator that they are at their peak ripeness. Amber is something neither of us want and there is near zero clear trichs. As the one of us has run this strain multiple times, they state that more than a few toof decay have been ready by day 60 when run similar to this method.
There's a lot of debate but from both of us smoking a toof decay done at day 60, we know the effects last about 2 hours and are unique to this strain. Sorry if it sounds like we are arguing, just our point of view is that age doesn't always make the plant better and amber trichome are decomposed thc. Here is a photo of a close up
Goe5anx.jpg

Shoot if you feel she's ready there is no argument. Take her down. They are looking cloudy from the pic you provided. Though I usually examine at 100x to determine that because I want to see how high up the tricome the cloudiness goes. With your experience I bet she will be good. Enjoy and report on the smoke. I'm curious.

About 3 feet wide by 1 to 1.5 feet tall

Thank you, it is two of us doing it but mostly the one of us who is a newbie.

We are the only two in on it and we don't want anyone else to know about us growing (at least irl). As we look at the trichs they are all cloudy which is an indicator that they are at their peak ripeness. Amber is something neither of us want and there is near zero clear trichs. As the one of us has run this strain multiple times, they state that more than a few toof decay have been ready by day 60 when run similar to this method.
There's a lot of debate but from both of us smoking a toof decay done at day 60, we know the effects last about 2 hours and are unique to this strain. Sorry if it sounds like we are arguing, just our point of view is that age doesn't always make the plant better and amber trichome are decomposed thc. Here is a photo of a close up
Goe5anx.jpg
Then by all means Chop her down ...and cure her right. If thats what you are looking for in the smoke...as in no Amber but all cloudy then its time. You'll get the most out of the THC at all cloudy anyways.

Shoot if you feel she's ready there is no argument. Take her down. They are looking cloudy from the pic you provided. Though I usually examine at 100x to determine that because I want to see how high up the tricome the cloudiness goes. With your experience I bet she will be good. Enjoy and report on the smoke. I'm curious.
Thanks for the reply, the experienced one is speaking now. It's got a few ambers and before chop will get some close ups if possible. Have a digital microscope but not sure where it is will try to get it. One reason to harvest right now is because the buds are still alive for a few days after harvest and they continue to go from clear to cloudy and cloudy to amber. The most terpines are also present in theirs most plentiful levels when cloudy trichs are present too. For us it's not just the high but medicinal qualities

Back