Mephisto Genetics Toof Decay In A Small Tent 3 Gal Airpot General Hydroponics Nutes

Day 50, trichs are beginning to show themselves. Moved the light to the side of the tent and will move to the other side tomorrow and back and forth to attempt to motivate light burn in one spot and get some bigger buds.
rIRP07o.jpg

PlKZaN7.jpg

82iYRQX.jpg

7EuyWF0.jpg

Di2ICxt.jpg

Any idea what's going on with those leaves curling up? Noticing any difference with the places being off from center so far?

Looking forward to seeing what yield you end up getting outta this!

Jeez!! I had read about the bleaching with the 60X5w mars, but you really have to see it to believe it!! I am running the old Mars 100X3w and am able to get within 4" of the lights surface with minimal bleaching.

Any idea what's going on with those leaves curling up? Noticing any difference with the places being off from center so far?

Looking forward to seeing what yield you end up getting outta this!
Noticing a bit of a difference with moving the light around.
Jeez!! I had read about the bleaching with the 60X5w mars, but you really have to see it to believe it!! I am running the old Mars 100X3w and am able to get within 4" of the lights surface with minimal bleaching.
It is really bad but it's what we have to deal with.
Heavy LSt, and shorter pots will help a bit!! Is the light as high as it can go in the tent?

The taco leaf sure does look like heat stress
Would imagine it's heat stress, it can get warm just can't do anything about it, the tent always has heat issues. The light is as high as it can go sadly.
Next time will lst a lot more than it is now. Didn't expect it to get quite as big as it is.

Day 54. Dropped the light on her and the main cola bend a slight bit of ripped stem happened. Should be fine though. Here's photos of the whole plant and the spot fast is injured
yLF7xmi.jpg
stem injured in middle of photo. Not too bad but she has been tortured
cmUmIDX.jpg

Bud shot
AMHYbnd.jpg

Back