Ooh! I am growing Toof Decay in a mug. One of those silly forum challenges.

Your girl looks incredible.

Mine is day 36 Do you know much about their phenotypes?

View attachment 1080365
Toof decay is pretty stable but I've found a few phenotypes in my time. She makes a much different plant when she is lst/cropped/topped versus grown in a natural state. Size of the pot does a lot too. But I found a average phenotype that grows about 18 inches with about 1.5-2 ounces of average density bud, a phenotype that grows 2.5-3 ft tall with about 1.75 ounces of lighter bud then a slightly shorter phenotype that grows faster that averages about 1.5 ounces unless trained. If trained it can look like a poodle and get 2 ounces in 60 to 65 days. If you train toof decay it tends to make it goes longer by about 5-7 days. That being said, toof decay is a good candidate for topping if done early and right.

Heres a puck of the top of her main cola at day 63. It's the only photo I got eight now. She is telling me she has another week to go to maybe 2.
qtQKL57.jpg

Beautiful !!! Wow!

Hope mine comes out so nice. Thanks for the pheno info - I will add to my notes. I plan to grow her again properly. Depends on whether I like the flavour profile. Soooooo many choices!

Beautiful !!! Wow!

Hope mine comes out so nice. Thanks for the pheno info - I will add to my notes. I plan to grow her again properly. Depends on whether I like the flavour profile. Soooooo many choices!
I love the flavor profile, I discussed it in depth in a discussion here I think in this thread as well as a thread Andrew pages back in this sub forum
That being said I did end up chopping her today and she had a very fruity and cheesy and funky aroma. She seems to have got all the boxes ticked. She was awesome. I'll get you some pica. But to me, she is a keeper. Not a quiet strain in your garden but not the loudest, she gets overshadowed by other strains when grown together.

Shopped today on day 64 with all cloudy trichs. Originally I planned to only harvest the side branches as they looked done but then I looked at the main cola more and she was definitely 100% cloudy with a chance of meatballs so I chopped her before the amber.
Got 201g wet off her
Heres pics

another fast turn around :smokeit: lookin great :thumbsup:
:pighug:
Thanks archie! I usually have a 60 to 65 day turn around with toof decay. Shes one I can count on so I always trust her genetics. Shes gonna be good and hopefully shell be in jars in a few days. In excited for her. I always love toof decay. Whenever I have toof decay shes always my go to smoke no matter what which is why this plant is mine alone :)

So I got 44g off her. This time I did something different than what I normally do. I broke most of the nugs down to the size of the a large shooter marble and after they dried they were the size of popcorn nugs. This was actually a pleasant surprise as the nugs were perfectly dry and not brittle. They smelled perfect with no chlorophyll smell. They have a very strong and pungent smell... and while there are a few bigger buds I didnt take off the stems. I now dont have to worry about how much of what I grew is stems. It's nice to just be able to pull some out and just stock it right in the grinder without destemming any of it.
Heres pic

Back